All reviews basketball court inn suites ontario airport hot tub free breakfast is great place to stay hot breakfast free shuttle close to the airport waffles freeway sofa pets microwave
Reviewed 23 April 2018

Check-in online states 3 PM the counter has a sign stating check-in as 4PM. We arrived at 3:30 and there were three other people waiting as 2 hostesses were on the phone and one stared at a computer. After a time a hostess stated that check-in was not until 4PM and there were no rooms ready. We waited until after 4PM and got checked in. Our room (401) was upstairs with no direct elevator service to the floor only a narrow stair case. The elevator was located outside and it did not go directly to the floor our room was located. Additionally, the elevator was not working. The room was okay, The television in the sitting are was not working, so maintenance was called and fixed by plugging the cord into the outlet in the lamp. Half of the outlet was not working and same for the outlet in the bathroom. The shower curtain was in tatters along the bar and the shower handle was loose and would fall off. We had no housekeeping on Saturday, the maintenance person came up and gave up towels and coffer for the next day. The breakfast each day was good and hot.

Date of stay: April 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
Reviewed 22 April 2018 via mobile

Front desk service is lacking hospitality. Rude and bothered by my questions. A.C not working. Maintence staff looked at it and said it was ok. I figured out what it was and worked with front office to fix it myself. By the way, during this second interaction with desk I felt like they were bothered by me. Not good. Simple hospitality would had made my stay a lot more pleasant. I did not mind fixing the issue my self but the attitude was not appreciated.

Date of stay: April 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
BestWesternHotels, Corporate at Hotel d'Lins Ontario Airport, responded to this reviewResponded 26 April 2018

Thank you for taking the time to provide feedback of your recent stay, and we are sorry to hear that it did not exceed your expectations. Your satisfaction is important to us and we hope you will give us another chance and stay with us again. -Best Western Hotels & Resort

Reviewed 10 April 2018

Very average experience. Check in was done fast, but not very welcoming. The room was ok, but can use an overhaul. The spa was out of service (pool was open, but it was too cold in Feb). Location is great, close to I10/I15 and just a few minutes from the mall/restaurants.

Date of stay: February 2018
Reviewed 4 April 2018

The room we stayed in had bed bugs. I had to take my daughter to the hospital's emergency room for about 30 bites she had all over her body. At home we had to clean her matress, trash her bed blankets, covers, pillow and clothes.

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
3  Thank ececena
Reviewed 26 March 2018

I could have rated this TERRIBLE except the rooms were clean and comfortable so I give the housekeeping some credit. My reservation was from March 24 to 25. I came around midnight and waited a long time for the reception because he was helping another guest. He was trying to get his photo copy machine to work. I found out that this hotel requires to photo copy the Drivers License of their guests. When I asked the male receptionist why they do this, he did not answer and no reaction what so ever. He did mention I can get the photo copy back tomorrow morning. I did want to argue because I was tired. So I got my room key and he said it is on the third floor.

Parked my car and on the way to the elevator, there was a sign that it is not working. Great! Now I have to use the stairs carrying all my luggage. When I got to the room, I can tell that this hotel remodeled recently but missed a couple of finishing and missed paints. The room however was comfortable and clean. That I give them credit.

My wife and I decided to leave this hotel early and skip breakfast. I don't want to stay in a hotel I don't feel welcome. Upon check out, I spoke to a young man and told him I want the photo copy of my drivers license back and he said they don't do that. This lady suddenly approached us and said that they do photo copy guests ID and that it is their hotel policy. She when through a pile of photo copied ID and search for mine and gave it to me. I told her that I travel often and most of the time they just look at your ID and get your credit card. Never photo copy. When I traveled to Europe, the most they will do is write down your passport number but never photo copy.

My recommendation, STAY AWAY FROM THIS HOTEL!!! Look for another hotel that will make you feel welcome. With all the identity theft going on, there is no reason for hotels to photo copy any of your identification.

Room tip: Get a room at a ground floor to make sure you don't use the elevator because it was not working
Date of stay: March 2018