“Only place to go for Spaghetti”
Review of Vince's Spaghetti

Vince's Spaghetti
Ranked #3 of 378 Restaurants in Ontario
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Groups, Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 5 September 2018

Best Spaghetti you can never go wrong with Vince's with almost 70 years of serving the IE. You can get your order to go.

Date of visit: February 2018

Reviewed 28 August 2018 via mobile

Food is wonderful and comes in large portions. Service is spot on. Highly recommend for a family gathering.

Reviewed 17 August 2018

We have been eating Vince's spaghetti since 1950. Never get tired of it. It still tastes the same. After I moved to Texas and would come back to CA to visit, I packed containers of the sauce in dry ice for the plane ride and we enjoyed it til our next visit.

Date of visit: June 2018
Reviewed 15 August 2018

We called ahead to ensure that we could get our food when we needed it. Take-out service was quick and easy.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

First of all, like many of Vince's patrons, I have been coming here off and on all of my life. That says more than anything else, when people keep coming and introduce new generations to the Cuccia family's recipes and hospitality. I don't know when my folks started going to Vince's but it was shortly after they opened a few years after WWII ended. I was born in '53 and I remember it from a very young age.

This is the best spaghetti sauce I have ever tasted, and it has never varied since I can remember. They have this down to a science and don't vary. I personally love the salad with the house italian dressing. One time while we were visiting I bought a gallon of it to take home. Years ago, we stopped by with my aunt (who was an executive chef), had dinner, and she mentioned that the pasta was perfectly cooked...I agree.

Some of the servers there have worked for the family for decades and I see the same ones when I go back year after year. They are always welcoming and helpful. One of my favorite things is to sit in the older section in the front in one of the booths that I sat in as a kid. They have been careful to keep the same colors and even lampshades over the booths over the years.

My parents, myself, my kids, and now their children (4 generations) have eaten at this Vince's. Thank you for the memories Cuccia family. I have lived out of state many years, but every trip back I try to make it for one meal. My only disappointment...you no longer have the green chlorophyll gum in the old dispenser at the register. That was one of my favorite ways to end the meal. Grazie per l'ottimo cibo!