“Good for groups - Not intimate ”
Review of Avila's Ranchito

Avila's Ranchito
Ranked #27 of 522 Restaurants in Orange
Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 1 July 2018 via mobile

It was good, chips and salsa were tasty.

We went on a date, and found it to be really loud and not a place we could really have a conversation. They have a relatively large area in the middle where they could accommodate a large group. So if that’s what you were looking for, it would be a great place to go have a party and be loud.

Reviewed 19 June 2018

I wish I had got my boyfriends shredded beef burrito, it was so delicious. It was smothered in a green sauce. I got grilled steak with vegetables. The vegetables could have been more cooked. They were hard. Also if you sit in the bar it's a little cold, bring a sweater.

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Atmosphere is magical in this historic church. Noise level can be high so conversation might be difficult. Food is varied and really good. Chicken Mole is a good choice!

Reviewed 2 June 2018 via mobile

So where are originally from Orange to my mother's side so we went to Hobby Lobby to me Ranchito in Orange in the old place that used to be a church hoping for the best but unfortunately we got the worst the food was good the service was good but the bad part was that the waiter was unwilling to separate the checks and these days and age of Millennials and I'm in person like myself who don't normally carry cash it made it very difficult so finally we figured it out he said we will figure it out we will do the math and all that kind of stuff so we did so I did not make it I will never go there again

Reviewed 15 May 2018 via mobile

Fantastic food, shrimps Diablo ,and tacos where outstanding. Very good service and with reservations was wonderful.