“Gluten free/Dairy free gem”
Review of Green Tomato Grill

Green Tomato Grill
Ranked #35 of 474 Restaurants in Orange
Reviewed 3 July 2017 via mobile

Found this place from the find me gluten free website. Employee was SUPER helpful with finding my daughter something she could eat.

We ended up getting the blueberry waffles, which are not on the menu. These take awhile, but are worth the wait! She loved them!

Hubby ordered the southwest scramble. He really enjoyed it and it filled him up.

I just got a small oatmeal - not because I couldn't find anything on the awesome menu but because I wasn't that hungry.

Go here! Also, because when it's your first visit - you get a treat! ❤️

There are newer reviews for Green Tomato Grill

Reviewed 23 June 2017 via mobile

Walked over while having my vehicle serviced. The menu looks absolutely fantastic and I'm pretty sure I'll be back for lunch soon. I had the Soyrizo Hash breakfast burrito. It was fresh, super tasty, and came with a really good dipping sauce. Cucumber cilantro lemonade to top it off. Definitely a good find ☺

Reviewed 19 April 2017

My daughter and I walked (10 mins) from the nearby Howard Johnson's motel to this restaurant. If you drove, it would take longer because of the hotel's location. Anyway, the menu is very ecletic but tasty. The food was fresh and funky. At 8 pm, the restaurant was crowded with locals all having a good time. The two meals we had were quite good and based upon the attendance, all of the food must be tasty.

Reviewed 23 February 2017 via mobile

This is my new favorite place for lunch. Everything on the menu is healthy ish. It is all fresh, made-to-order, in house. And they don't mind special orders. I opted for the steak Bowl but, instead of rice, I requested mixed greens. No problem.

Their sauces are great, and I love the selection of beverages. They had at least 5 different kinds of brewed iced tea, a big plus for me. Once you stand in line, order and pay for your food, they bring it out to you. There's ample seating inside, but they also have an outdoor patio area with four tables. It is pet friendly! Oh how I love this place

1  Thank Connie I
Reviewed 9 December 2016

This place is literally around the corner from my house...lucky me! I visited with my vegetarian friend and I am gluten free and we were both able to have meals that fit our needs. I had the greek chicken melt in a gluten free grilled flat bread. It was so delicious! Wonderful grilled fresh veges and the flatbread was amazing...I need to know what brand they use. Also tried their homemade butternut squash soup which was delicious. We had a healthy, tasy meal for $30.00. Molto bene!