All reviews feather falls sushi breakfast buffet nice room pleasant experience hot tub bed was very comfortable front desk staff business trip in town visit family mini fridge brewery casino beers fireplace gambling
Reviewed 4 August 2018 via mobile

I was in town on business with my coworkers. We chose this hotel based upon one of my coworker’s previous stay.

Upon arrival, the lobby is decorated like a lodge. Check in was fairly fast for my coworkers but my room was not available yet. So we went shopping for supplies.

Upon return, my room was ready. I had a third floor room facing the front of the hotel. The room was nice. The bathroom was not very big, but adequate sized. The room was spacious and had a balcony. Due to the smoke from the wildfires in the distant area, I could not make use of the balcony though. The room also had a small bar area with a mini-fridge and microwave.

Since we were staying there during weekdays, we got the breakfast buffet free. The buffet was ok, but not great. The hotel has an indoor/outdoor pool and outdoor hot tub. The first couple of nights there were kids in the pool until closing time so we had no room to enjoy. By the third night we were able to relax in the hot tub.

The hotel has an attached Casino, which I made my required donation to each night. If you’re planning to stay in the area, I would definitely recommend staying here.

In the words of Arnold...”I’ll be back.”

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled on business
Mark G, Manager at The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 7 August 2018

Jim, thank you for the great review! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your stay to Feather Falls and look forward to seeing you here again!

Reviewed 21 July 2018

I have stayed here once before for a business trip so I made it a point to stay again. Nice room, friendly staff and convenient for my work. I like that the hotel is separate from the casino, though its a short walk away. I ate at the Feather Falls Brewery and had a great sandwich and the beer was excellent. There is a large stage in the restaurant for weekend entertainment.
If I have work in the area again I will be sure to stop by again.

Date of stay: June 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled on business
1  Thank Lee V
Mark G, General Manager at The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 July 2018

Lee, thank you for visiting the Feather Falls Brewery! We're happy to hear you enjoyed your time here and look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed 5 June 2018

We stayed at the Lodge in May to visit Family for 5 nights. The rooms are decent, but unfortunately a little dated, but everything we needed was right there. Breakfast during the week was included with our stay, but the buffet style restaurant was located in the casino next door. It would be nice if the Lodge itself would offer a small coffee and juice bar in the mornings and maybe a few choices of fruit to choose from in the mornings. The staff at the Lodge was very friendly and helpful. The staff in the breakfast area was nice as well but the table service was not that good. In addition they have a brewery which has really good food (especially their sushi)! Their pool was nice and the water was nice and warm!

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Mark G, General Manager at The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 6 June 2018

Thank you for visiting and leaving a review. We appreciate you sharing your thoughts about your stay and will share them with our customer service team.

Reviewed 20 March 2018

So enjoyed when checking in, the Staff are so nice and we were given "Free Breakfast Buffet" ! The main entry area is so nice ~ Great sitting couch and chairs around a fireplace.....so comfy and relaxing ...and pretty. The room we were assigned to was so nice also!
Going in to the Casino the Buffet there for dinner or breakfast is very good !

Date of stay: March 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jeronna G
Mark G, General Manager at The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 23 March 2018

We are very grateful for your review, Jeronna! Thank you for visiting Feather Falls!

Reviewed 20 March 2018

My husband and I have had the pleasure of staying at this lodge on numerous occasions. Consistently Scott and the front desk staff are so welcoming and pleasant to deal with making the check in and check out process a pleasant experience. The rooms are consistently spotless with extremely comfortable bed, pillows etc. We would highly recommend staying here and look forward to coming back again

Date of stay: March 2018
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Mark G, Manager at The Lodge at Feather Falls Casino, responded to this reviewResponded 21 March 2018

Thank you so much for the review! We appreciate your feedback and are happy to hear you enjoyed your visit. We look forward to seeing you again soon.