“HORRIBLE SERVICE!”

Add it.
Uncle Ping's
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 11 October 2014 via mobile

The owner's son is completely rude and knows nothing about providing great service. My sons needed to wash there hands they told us they don't have bathrooms and that we have to use the porter potties across the street, it was about 8:30 at night... SERIOUSLY! That's crazy! A restaurant with no bathroom. Also after i paid my $50+ bill and leaving a $5 tip We were asked if we wanted to take our left overs home I said yes and the waiter asked if i wanted him to fill our rice. I said sure. As we were stepping out the door the owner's son gives me a bill for $1.07 I asked what it was for he said for giving us more rice. I told him the waiter offered it to us if I knew you were going to charge me I would of just taken what we had. With a straight face all he said was you owe me money and repeated it to me 3 times each time getting louder I asked to speak to the manager or owner and he said I'm the son of the owner I can't get fired, I'm the only one you need to speak to... plus the owner doesn't speak English so you need to pay. I could not believe that after paying him $50+ he would charge me an additional $1. BAD SERVICE but god food... its a shame I prefer going to a restaurant where the owners care about there customers and because of that I no longer go there

1  Thank Vanessa F

Reviewed 6 June 2013 via mobile

Uncle Ping's is one of the better Chinese fast food joints in Butte Co. You got to try the salt & pepper pork chops. The lunch time steam table is great and the price is right! Been visiting Uncle pings since they opened last year.

1  Thank Matt M
Reviewed 10 March 2013

I and my husband ate here and I have to say this is very good chinese food, very fresh. We had tryed tong fong low and it was down right disgusting, uncle ping's put's them to shame, I will be going back to uncle ping's but never again to tong fong low that is right down the street from uncle ping's. Uncle ping's is a small place but the food is great! Excellent! If you haven't tryed uncle ping's you have to you won't be disapointed! stay away from tong fong low their nasty!!!

Reviewed 21 January 2013

If you want some good Chinese food you HAVE to visit Uncle Pings. It is a smaller type restaurant, but it is so worth it. Lunch is 2 sides and a main for like $6. The food has excellent flavor and the staff is amazing! They are so friendly, they make you feel right at home. The chow mien is nice and moist and has excellent flavor, the fried rice is amazing, the sweet n sour pork is perfect and the broccoli beef has a lot of beef in the servings! This place is also really clean. I think that is something that is so important when you are looking at a restaurant. Everyone will love it. Dont disappoint yourself. Go there if you are ever in Oroville!

2  Thank LearyTraveler
Reviewed 20 November 2012

Food was good overall but the rice was dry like it had been left out or was from the day before. Probably the best Asian food in Oroville. Service is average.