“Great for lunch if you work downtown”
Review of Uncle Ping's - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Uncle Ping's
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 8 December 2017

Nice family run inexpensive cafe style place Good value and everything we have tried was good Lunch specials every day

Reviewed 19 November 2016

They have very average Chinese food and that makes them wonderful. The food is good, it's quick. They have a great lunch special. Drop in, grab some eats and get out. I've never been disappointed with them.

Reviewed 17 November 2016 via mobile

The best potstickers I've had since I left San Francisco!! And they are extra-large. They are truly amazing! Staff is very friendly and helpful I often stop and take them home.

Reviewed 26 October 2015

We have eaten at Uncle Ping's a few times. The food has always been good and service fast. I believe they have lunch specials.

Reviewed 15 October 2015

Looked this place up in the book as we were craving some good Chinese food. It is small with a tiny kitchen in the old part of town. The service was fast and very courteous and the food was delightful. We had the salt and pepper squid, house chow mein, chinese vegetables and and order of fried prawns.