“Great stop along 70!”

Add it.
The Good Earth Coffee and Tea House
Ranked #3 of 4 Coffee & Tea in Oroville
Reviewed 7 July 2018 via mobile

Under new ownership. Friendly staff, great chai, smoothies and treats. Try the Firecracker soda in July! Quick stop along 70.

Date of visit: July 2018

Reviewed 19 July 2017 via mobile

I like the Good Earth, but have to admit that I go to Starbucks more often. This isn't because Good Earth is bad, but because I travel a lot and like the Starbucks reward system that follows me. If it wasn't for this, I would probably visit Good Earth even more often than I do.

The coffee beverages are outstanding. The food is basically warmed up items, like at most coffee places. The quality is decent, but this isn't a place I visit unless I want one of their drinks.

The atmosphere inside is wonderful. You can tell the owners care about their business, and the seating is welcoming and comfortable. Great place.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 26 April 2017 via mobile

I was pleasantly surprised by this little coffee and tea house. They have a very large selection of good quality teas and coffee. The customer service was excellent and the price is very reasonable. It appears to be a local favorite and even with as busy as it is, the orders arrive timely.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 24 March 2016

I come in for the pastries and chai tea. There's a drive up window, but I like to go inside to see the pastry case and refrigerated meals.

Date of visit: March 2016
Reviewed 9 February 2016 via mobile

The food selections here are pretty limited but that isn't their main deal. They make great espresso drinks and coffee, and they have things like muffins and other easy-to-serve food items. Great place.

Date of visit: November 2015