See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 3 October 2018

This place is a home run. I was skeptical at the low price. But, it was recently updated. Vinyl floors, paint, bath was spacious, satelite tv, friendly and helpful staff. Housekeeping staff are very nice and greeted us. Offered to assist for anything. Lots of parking. Applebees and Waffle Shop just down the street. Cornucopia cafe around the corner next to on ramp. i have no complaints. This place was surprisingly clean.

Room Tip: Don't hesitate. Book this place.
  • Stayed: October 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 31 August 2017

Thin walls means you will hear the neighbors TV - all night long. Traffic is also busy on the boulevard w/ freeway close by as well. Disheveled druggies hanging out and police stopping by at 1AM. Although the rooms were recently renovated, the expensive price makes this place a poor choice overall. I knew Oroville was crime-ridden, but this place is pretty darn bad. Wildfire evacuees beware. You won't sleep well here.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 24 July 2017 via mobile

We were evacuated at 12:30 am due to the Wall Fire. This motel is, itself, sketchy but was the only place in town that had vacancies. Everything filled up fast because of the fire. That should tell you something right there - that this place still had rooms. We had a dog and cat with us, so weren't hoping for much help, but didn't expect to be treated so rudely by the lady behind the bullet-proof glass with nothing more than a small slot to converse and to slide cards/money through. I asked if they had vacancies still (as their sign indicated) and she said, "Yes. Do you have a dog?" I said yes and before I could explain our situation, she responded with "No!" And glared at me as she put the wooden block back in the slot and walked away. I didn't expect any exceptions to be made, but I didn't expect to be treated so rudely, either. Living and working in this town, I drive by this motel several times a week and it doesn't matter what time of day it is, there are always sketchy-looking people passing through the property. There are about ten hotels in this town - including the two casinos. I have stayed at five of them and pass by the others on a regular basis. Any one of them would be a safer bet than this one. I can't review anything about the rooms here, so I'm talking location and "feel" of the area, in general, as well as the unnecessarily rude treatment we received in the middle of a very stressful situation.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

Check it out on Trip Advisor. There are high price options in Oroville and a lot of places one would not want to stay. Read the reviews! The sole Oroville winner for price AND Good in Oroville is this newly remodeled Budget Inn. It was just as reviewed...recommended.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2017 via mobile

Good room good price had a good time nice people who work there very helpful and really a pretty little place very clean I do not have 200 things to say it was very annoying for me to have write this much

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business