See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 26 June 2015

I lived here for like two months when I was trying to get into an online Christian college, but I decided to stay local where my dad can watch me get into the state?) It was also in oaklahoma, lol just thought of the quidences afterwards. Also I paid for it with my trust fund and that I got from my family's catfish farms? So nice right?)

Room tip: Ask your dad or mom, my mom's passed away so I always ask my dad:)
Date of stay: November 2014
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 22 April 2015

I have some environmental sensitivities (to chemicals, emfs from wi fi routers etc) so it's hard for me to find a comfortable motel. For some reason, this place clicked. Despite seeing a cockroach on very rare occasions, it's one of the cleaner places i've stayed in. I like that they come in to clean/vacuum and change bedding every two days. The people that run it are pleasant and helpful. The wi fi was great, ie easy to get online for the most part (occasionally manager had to re-set) but not so powerful as to give me headaches. No breakfast, but coffee places nearby. I used a fan to block any noise from other rooms since i'm a light sleeper, but not always necessary. One of the best things about it is that the rooms are all on one level, so no guests above or below.

Date of stay: February 2015
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Reviewed 9 July 2010

We had more than expected. There was Direct TV, microwave, min freigerator,coffee pot with tea and coffee furnished, blow dryer, shampoo packet, clock, phone, king bed, ice, swiming pool, free internet, and simple conteniental breakfact. Simple furnishing but clean. Our only compaint was the bed was too firm for both of us.
May try it again with a different room to try another bed.

Date of stay: July 2010