See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 4 June 2018

Moderately noisy and no service. Front office staff was clueless. The facility was run down with lots of construction trucks and dirt piles in the parking lot. Asked for a wake up call and was told no problem but staff did not make that wake up call and I almost was late to surgery.

Date of stay: May 2018
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

It was just perfect. Our room was nice and clean. The beds and pillows were very comfortable.
Front office help was excellent. Was very accommodating with helping us get an extra room. For our surprise guests.
Will be staying here again in the future.

Date of stay: December 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family
Reviewed 30 November 2017 via mobile

Was a very good hotel the beds were nice they are good for a quick stay kind and friendly staff very helpful room was nice no sign of wear or anything everything was clean very good hotel for someone looking to stay a very quick stay it is a good hotel

Date of stay: November 2017
Trip type: Travelled on business
Reviewed 4 October 2017

After reading some reviews of this place I was hesitant to stay here but there was not a lot of availability in Oroville the night we were there as there are a lot of spillway/dam workers staying in local motels. I was pleasantly surprised. The young man at the check-in desk was very pleasant and he even took us up to show us a room before we signed up. The rooms have been recently updated, and our room was clean. The outside of the building and the stairways could now use some attention and cleaning. Breakfast was included - not the greatest food but it sufficed.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Reviewed 25 August 2017

Check in was horrible.i have never been treated that way. We moved back from Oregon to be closer to family. We've been staying with family until we find a place. We decided to give our family a break and stay a few days in a motel. The guy at the desk seemed irritated that he had to look my reservation up because I did it online. I put my moms address in and was told "I'm surprised you were able to reserve this room, they usually don't rent to people from Oroville" excuse me!? And then he told me I couldn't pay in cash (even though I put that that was how I was paying when I reserved the room) so after I left to pit $500 in my bank n come back, he says "I sure hope this card goes through, or you'll be getting a knock on your door" WOW!!! And THEN, he proceeded to WRITE THE NUMBERS ON MY BANK CARD DOWN ON PAPER! Because Apperantly he's not allowed to use the credit machine?? On top of all that we are pretty sure they went into our room when we left, even though we put the "do not disturb" sign on the door. My experience here was absolutely HORRIBLE!! And the clean rooms really didn't make up for that.

Ps. The day before we checked out there was a woman trying to talk to the man who runs the place because he gave her a room with a broken a.c. and for the way he spoke to her.

This place needs new management very badly.

Date of stay: August 2017