All reviews continental breakfast front desk the young lady room was clean walking distance mini fridge in town towels
Reviewed 30 October 2017

The room floor was not clean. We found bugs in the bathroom. The bed was not good. Definitely worn. Needs replacement. The towels were dirty. They have these pink towels for messy situations. The white towels didn't look clean either. However, they were folded nice to be used. Not sure how these things passed quality control. This place needs help.

Room tip: Rooms should be checked after being cleaned. I think some of the things can be caught before booking out the room.
Date of stay: October 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
abvioroville, Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 29 November 2017

We thank you for posting your review. I apologize for any inconvenience caused and I can assure you that we take these experiences seriously and take steps to correct them. I do hope that you give us a second chance to better serve you.
Once again our sincere apologies.

Reviewed 18 September 2017

Room was fine, local is convenient. Again I am not sure why they charged my credit card for the total of amount when checked in. Should it be charged when checked out as usual? Is this America Best Value Inn policy or Booking.com deal?

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank 139mingh

We thank you for posting your concern with regards to charges. Just to answer your question, it is our policy to charge the guest at check in. Some hotels do have their own policy with regards to the timing of the charges.
Please accept our apology for any inconvenience that it may have caused you.

Reviewed 8 September 2017

Rooms were very clean and were like little cabins. Nothing fancy and that is fine with me. The bathroom did have some bad repair work, the paint was peeling and the bath room door stuck when closed. I got stuck in the bath room and couldn't get out at one point. I told the cleaning lady and she reported it right away. Very nice people and I would definitely stay here again.

Date of stay: September 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank susanX4182KX

We apologize for this late response but Thank You for taking the time to post a review of your experience with us. We will make it a point that you have a better experience with us the next time around.

Reviewed 28 August 2017

All my overnight needs were completely satisfied in a clean room with all the amenities. Given the 101 degree heat in Oroville the southern exposure of the room did make it quite hot inside but the air conditioner worked all day and all night to adequately cool things down. There were several walking distance places to eat in the area.

Date of stay: August 2017
  • Trip type: Travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Let me apologize at the onset for this late response and Thank You for posting your experience with us. We do hope that we can continually deliver satisfactory service and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 16 July 2017 via mobile

My mom and I got a room at this location and As our stay extended we found that This hotel would have fallen apart without the Young lady Mindy at the front desk. She Is the most helpful and courteous person here. I seriously feel like a part of the family with her. She deserves an award of EMPLOYEE OF THE YEAR. I WILL ALWAYS RECOMEND THIS HOTEL TO ANYONE I KNOW STAYING IN OROVILLE.CA

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Travelled with family

Let me apologize for this late response and thank you for highlighting one of our employee's I can assure you we have commended her and we do always appreciate your experience with us. We do hope that you continue to support us.