“Good selection of beers”
Review of Red Tandem Brewery

Red Tandem Brewery
Ranked #46 of 347 Restaurants in Oxnard
Reviewed 2 April 2018

A nice selection of beers for my husband - he loved a couple of them - personally I didn't care to have more than the couple of tastes I tried. Staff was helpful, informative and friendly. You can bring in food - there were a few games. We didn't find it at first in the strip mall - outside sign didn't have the name on it. We had seen their big red sign on the truck along the road after leave the Ventura Marina.

Reviewed 9 March 2018 via mobile

Delightful , friendly helpful staff person !
Terrific music !! My friends love the beer but I brought my own wine !! 6 of us had a wonderful time !
Met a couple that were staying at the. Hotel down the road that has free happy hour for guests , they
preferred to have craft beer !
So the beer has to be really good !
We ordered pizza from next door ,they will bring it over !
Pizza company has been around for years !(its very good)
Great local spot !

Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Owner and staff were very friendly. Customers chatting comfortably around tables and couches. The One Tree pumpkin spice beer was delicious. Outside food can be brought in.

Reviewed 28 October 2017

The place is very small nano-brewery 6 tables and a sofa. Patrons are mostly younger sports fans. Very loud. Unable to hold a conversation with the person I was with. Dodgers were losing so I was pretty somber. Add sounds like it is on the beach but it is not. The only person who seemed to be working was a bartender who was very helplful.
There is no food available however you can go next door and bring food from the pizza shop. It is clean

Reviewed 3 September 2017 via mobile

Easy location from the beach in an unassuming strip mall. Cute interior decorated with what else, red tandem bicycles!!

Hubby tried a KICKSTAND KOLSCH 5.0ABV 26IBU.
He said is just the right amount of hops. Refreshing on a very unusually hot day in Oxnard. I had water (hate beer) and free pretzels.

Service was good. Greeted with a smile.

Been to Red Tandem Brewery? Share your experiences!