We stayed at this place as it offered "discounted" rate of $180 for a junior suite for the Big Sur Half Marathon. For the price it definitely was not worth it. Many things were not working including the heater and the coffee maker. Furthermore the room had a musty smell to it. The only nice feature was the recently-remodeled bathroom. I'm glad we only stayed a night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Lighthouse Lodge & Suites is a boutique hotel that is nestled amid the Monterey Pines, 1- 1/2 blocks from the tip of Monterey Bay and the Pacific Ocean. We are conveniently located next to Pacific Grove Golf Links, Point Pinos Lighthouse & the historic El Carmelo Cemetery. The property has two unique sections located across the street from one another. Each day, we provide a complimentary continental breakfast from 7:00 A.M. - 9:30 A.M. Pool & Spa available for guests. The Cottage property is a thirty-one unit property. Our Cottages have a king size beds, microwave, mini refrigerator and gas burning fireplace in all rooms. The Cottage patio has tables, chairs and fire pits. The Cottages include a daily chef prepared breakfast each morning from 7:00 A.M. - 10:30 A.M. and wine & hors d'oeuvres from 4:30 P.M. - 6:00 P.M every afternoon. We have a variety of meeting rooms and can accommodate up to 40 people classroom style. We also offer group rates for those booking 8 or more rooms. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your Lighthouse Lodge & Cottages reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Lighthouse Lodge And Suites
- Lighthouse Resort Pacific Grove
- Lighthouse Pacific Grove