Stayed here for four nights. The staff was all very friendly, but unable to resolve problems.
I reported a burned out light bulb in my room after the first night. They sent a completely incompetent desk person to try to change it. He tried with a bulb that DID NOT match and ended up breaking it. The bulb he broke was of the compact florescent variety which , when they break, creates a hazmat situation. The management and the idiot desk clerk should have known bettter before starting the process.
Other issues are the ageing rooms. They are fine but when you look closely they are in need of attention. There is mold underneath the caulk in the bathroom and the wallpaper is peeling.
All in all, the hotel is okay. The views are nice and the staff is friendly. However, they need to pay more attention to the details in the rooms and train the staff better.More
- Free Wifi
- Free Parking