“Good”

China Wok
Ranked #97 of 297 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Enjoyed the food. Perhaps some of the dishes a tad on the greasy side. But overall was very good. Service & people were very nice. I would go back.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

We went to China Wok on a Sunday night after visiting some friends. It was after the dinner rush, so there were plenty of open tables. Service was prompt and friendly as we were seated quickly and provided with water and menus. We ordered General Tso's Chicken, Triple Delight Pot, and Combination Chow Fun. All three dishes were delicious -- General Chicken is a favorite of my wife, especially when you can ask for it to be prepared with white meat. My favorite was the Triple Delight Pot, good portions of chicken and shrimp in a tasty sauce. As there are many other restaurants to try in the area, we would be happy to return to China Wok after the meal we had there.

Reviewed 13 January 2018

Excellent food. We were here on a Thursday evening before 6pm and were fortunate to get a table immediately. 15 minutes later there was a steady wait for tables as the rush came in. The food was delicious and the service was great too. I must have had my water glass filled 10 times. Definitely would consider eating here again if we are back in town.

Reviewed 3 January 2018 via mobile

Ok budget Chinese food. Limited menu. Pleasant service. Inexpensive but it is the same quality you eat at the airports between flights.

Reviewed 17 November 2017

I had the asparagus chicken and my husband had the sweet and sour pork. Both were fresh and delicious. The service was excellent.