“Snow crab special”

Cuisines: Seafood
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 30 July 2015 via mobile

The wild caught snow crabs are delicious. So much crab and the cheesy biscuits are light and fluffy. Our server Courtney could not have been more friendly and attentive. We had leftovers to make crab soup at home. First time here and we will be back. Everyone around us appeared to be enjoying their food and having a good time.

There are newer reviews for Red Lobster

Reviewed 1 July 2015

I have patronized Red Lobster in several other cities - with mediocre results. This location is different likely due to the chef on duty when I visited for late lunch. I ordered steak and lobster and was surprised by how good it was. The New York was cooked just as I asked, the lobster was nice and the mashed potatoes authentic. I will return to this place.

Reviewed 22 June 2015

We don't usually go to large chain restaurants. Our daughters birthday dinner was last night and our daughter requested red lobster so I took a look at trip advisor and was not surprised to find less then stellar reviews. Since we did not want to say no to our daughters request, we decided to go ahead. I called to make the reservation for a party of 5, the women who took my reservation was polite and professional. She gave me the name of the night manager (Lorraine) and assured me a nice birthday dinner for our daughter. Our waitress Courtney was excellent, professional, knowlageable and just an all around great waitress. The food was what you would expect in a chain restaurant. Straight forward, mediocre fare. I wish I could say that the food was as good as the service. Say la vie.

Reviewed 9 June 2015

The first time we went there. Great Service. I had the muscles and asked the waitress to have them prepared the way I WANT them fixed and they did. My husband had the fish & chips. The fish was chewy and heavily breaded. He took off the breading. Plenty of parking. We missed the lunch prices which are only until 3 pm which also includes Sundays.
We do feel that they're overpriced.
Photos are on the Internet.

1  Thank Monika L
Reviewed 26 May 2015

I am not even going to comment on those that claim that they had to wait 'over an hour'... Went there twice in the last two weeks, once on Mother's day evening, and on las Friday. Of course the place is jam packed, specially on special occasions or wekends but on both occasions waiting for a party of three was around 5-10 minutes at the most. Again, the food was excellent, had the Admirals Feast and the rest of the party each endulged in the 4 course feast. Especially noteworthy: our waitress, Jazz, a true gastronomy gem, thank you for an excellent evening.