“Chilean Sea Bass and Scallops "Wow!"”

Pacifica Seafood Restaurant
Reserve with OpenTable
Pacifica Seafood Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #6 of 275 Restaurants in Palm Desert
Price range: US$31 - US$50
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Romantic, Groups, Special Occasion Dining, Bar Scene
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: San Pablo
Reviewed 30 January 2017 via mobile

My wife and I were invited to have dinner at Pacifico in early Jan. The place was not overly busy due the Collage National Football Championship. Our hosts were quite surprised we got in without a reservation.

They recommended the Chilean Sea Bass and the Diver Sea Scallops. Simply put, both dishes were fantastic. Prepared and cooked to perfection. The best seafood experience we have had in some time.

Service was prompt and friendly.

I look forward to trying some other dishes the next time we are in the Palm Springs area although I believe my wife will have the Sea Bass again and again.

There are newer reviews for Pacifica Seafood Restaurant

Reviewed 29 January 2017

We dined here on our last night in town. Had a great waitress. Food was great. My sister and I had the scallops. Cooked perfectly. My husband had a steak which he said was great. I loved that you can order 1/2 portions of dishes. This left room for dessert- which was fantastic. Only concern was that it was difficult to find as we had not been there before.

Reviewed 29 January 2017 via mobile

Not the cheapest, but definitely the best in terms of breadth of good choices!
Also half price on all bottles of wine on Tuesdays.
Great food and service! Great outdoor seating in all weather.
It's all about the seafood; start there and then experiment with the rest.
Can't beat it!

Reviewed 27 January 2017

Had the small plate sea bass all 3 times... enough said. On second visit we were there with 3 other couples. Two of us ordered the baked oysters.... SOOO good! On third visit, most of us got a couple of the oysters as appetizers, two people ordered them for their entree! Even though it was in the 40's, the patio is so warm with their heaters it was awesome eating outside.

Reviewed 25 January 2017

Our table enjoyed mustard catfish and whitefish dishes and both outstanding. We also ordered a side of asparagus and although steamed properly was very plain. I can do that at home! The bread though was one of the best ever dining out. Service was good but restaurant was not busy.

Being offseason it was bit chilly to sit outside but appears to be a great choice during the warmer months with views of the mountains.