“Never dissapointed”

Cuisines: American, Chinese, Seafood
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed 3 September 2014

This is a great locally owned/runned small establishment right on Hwy 111. I especially enjoy their halibut. Their Chinese food is OK.

There are newer reviews for Atlantic Fish & Chips

Reviewed 27 February 2014

This was the second time I visited this restaurant and I am sorry to write this review. I remember my first experience to be good. The small locally owned restaurant is very clean with a very pleasant owner. The menu is interesting because not only do they offer various types of fish but also Asian dishes (noodles, etc.). On my second visit I found the fish to be too greasy and the breading too thick. I realize this is a very inexpensive restaurant but when I left I felt as though I would not return. After pondering this decision I have decided to go back and try it again. I love fried battered fish and if you look at my other restaurant reviews you will see that I am not an overly critically reviewer.
I am from the Midwest and the fast food restaurants like Long John Silvers and Captain D,s put out a far superior product,
It is my hope that when I return I can write a review with a higher rating.

Reviewed 18 June 2013

Fish was great. Very good value, good service. Ample portions. Very crispy fries, excellent zucchini.

2  Thank ianjclement
Reviewed 25 February 2013

Atlantic is cheap and cheerful. I especially like to lunch on a piece of fish and an order of Chinese noodles.
It's always spotlessly clean. No odor of fish or cooking oil. None!

2  Thank TheRealDesertFox
Reviewed 18 February 2013

This is just a simple fish lunch that was very good and good value with a coupon, that covered only the tax. Very low key, paper plate and plastic utensils. Easy to see customer were all regulars, except us. Fair price lunch.

2  Thank bullwinkle63