Open today: Closed
Review Highlights
Hip Hop Night Out

Saturday night. The d.j. is ridiculously talented. He plays for the crowd instead of himself. Free... read more

Reviewed 28 September 2017

from US$49.00
from US$139.00
from US$25.95
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 April 2018 via mobile

This was the worst night club I've ever been to in my life. The crowed was so getto, it was scary. I went with my mom and two of my aunties witch are older lady's they got treated so bad by young getto girls and the young punk security treated me and my aunt's so bad.They girls wanted are table they push my mom and told her to move the security saw and didn't do anything about it. My mom ask to speak with the owner Mc Cormick. When Mc Corick finally came down 30 min later he asked us to leave. I guess we were to old and classy for this place. We went to copas and we had a lot of fun.

2  Thank Alice A
Reviewed 26 January 2018

There were 5 of us visiting just after Christmas, we had a great time!! I wouldn't worry about the age review - if you want to have fun, you will. Great drinks and music. Go and let go!!

1  Thank 1amalie
Reviewed 22 January 2018

My girlfriends and I came here Saturday night to dance after dinner. It started out pretty good with decent music and nice crowd. At around 12:00 the who vibe changed. Pretty much EVERYONE is under 25. LOTS of drunk girls (so single guys THIS is the place for you) the girls outnumbered the guys 20 to 1. The later it became the more getto the crowd. We ended up going to Copa and Village Bar..both better.

3  Thank hjms55711
Reviewed 28 September 2017

Saturday night.
The d.j. is ridiculously talented. He plays for the crowd instead of himself. Free before 10, and $10 up afterwards. Crowd average age twenty something. If you live in a city where night clubs are pumping through the roof, with eye candy (male and female), aesthetically pleasing venue, and space to walk around while enticing your eyes....this ain't it. However, it is Palm Springs and you will have a good decent time. If you tip the bartender before he/she pours the drink, then you will always have a good stiff drink. You can reserve tables for your group and there is a v.i.p. No, not like in the movies. The area of the club inside is small but big enough to engage with personalities. It is a good looking crowd but when you party in L.A., New York, and Las Vegas....Zelda will do.

1  Thank k b
Reviewed 12 July 2017

I went with a large group of girls and we fully enjoyed the music and the dancing! We didn't have any problems and it was easy to get to!