“Vegetarian Oasis”

Natures Health Food & Cafe
Ranked #8 of 17 Dessert in Palm Springs
Price range: US$0 - US$10
Reviewed 7 August 2016 via mobile

Nature's Cafe is a vegetarian heaven. We travel around the world quite a bit and enjoy finding culinary advocates that dedicate their time to cater to people who nourish and enjoy plant base foods and super mega nutritious menus.

This place nailed it! Delicious food, great mega natural store and great people! Yum!!!! ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️

Thank you for the great food and hospitality!!!

Reviewed 28 June 2016 via mobile

I came in around 8am and was hoping to get some pancakes. Unfortunately they couldn't make them because they use the griddle to roast the tomatoes for their salsa so alas, no pancakes for me. However, I had their power date shake and it made up for the pancakes! Very delicious and hit the spot. Friendly staff. Will definitely stop by next time I'm in town!

Reviewed 24 June 2016

I have eaten at health food stores or cafes wherever I travel and this one, time after time, visit and visit, year after year, just excels and satisfies. I cannot stress enough how healthy and tasty they always provide. Great fresh juices, salads, vegan dishes, gluten free dishes. It's all super casual, a small walk up counter in a health food store. a bit slow but friendly and worth the wait for sure. And you won't believe how hip and cool the music is, it's played low but super sophisticated. Very cool.

Reviewed 11 June 2016 via mobile

Wow you can eat and feel great about it. They have a small selections of items you can buy and take home . They have the best dates shakes ever. Great atmosphere great service.

Reviewed 28 May 2016

I went here today for the first time. They do have a very large selection of vegan and vegetarian dishes. And, they will customize your food if you ask (e.g., glutton-free, no dairy etc.).

However, I must give this place only an average review. I found that the portions were small for the price. I ordered the stir fried tofu. It was just OK. It lacked flavor. I didn't taste any better than I could have made at home. The restaurant has self-serve free water. I found the water to be warm. The person who took my order at the counter was very friendly. The restaurant does not have any free "extras". For instance, there was no hot sauce on the table.