“nice lunch”

Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Breakfast, Takeout
Description: Step into this ‘40s style Diner for service with a smile. Must try our Cinnamon Roll French Toast for breakfast! For Lunch or Dinner, enjoy our famous Hickory Burger with Fries, American Kobe Sliders served in King's Hawaiian sweet roll, Fresh Roast Turkey Sandwich, or Ruby’s secret recipe Clam Chowder. Ruby’s offers over 20 different flavors of milkshakes and malts, including Oreo Cookie Fantasy, Double Dark Chocolate Chip, and of course Strawberry Shake, hhhmmm….. to die for!There’s enough fun to delight the young and the young-at-heart. So, Shooby Dooby Down to...Ruby's Diner!
Reviewed 10 March 2018 via mobile

My wife and I stop by for nice lunch at the diner, we have an apple pecan salad that was superb real fresh with lots of fresh fruit. We also had a sandwich it also is nice. We felt for diner experience the menu is good service is good and I think we would probably go back later this week for lunch again. Just an old-fashioned Diner type experience.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

A friendly staff greets you - I prefer to sit on the front patio. Nice menu reasonably priced. The portions are large so I brought home half my burger. The meal arrived hot and in a timely manner.

Reviewed 24 February 2018

I love Ruby's Diner and every time I go there I always have a pumpkin shake, it is awesome when they top it off with a candy corn. They hamburgers are the best and you can sit and eat on the inside out, or sit on the outside

Reviewed 19 February 2018

Nice location but food, service & menu selections at best are average Outside dining on Indian Canyon Dr

Reviewed 13 February 2018

This is the restaurant that was affiliated with our hotel so we had breakfast here every morning. Their continental breakfast included one large fluffy pancake which made the kids very happy!