“Creative spins on classics and bottomless Mimosa...what more do you need?”

Bongo Johnny's Patio Bar & Grille
Ranked #74 of 352 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Price range: US$4 - US$22
Dining options: After-hours, Breakfast
Description: We offer a California casual drinking and dining experience in downtown Palm Springs. Breakfast, Brunch, Lunch, and Dinner served every day. And did I mention that we have $5 BOTTOMLESS mimosas (w/ entree) all day, every day? It's so true! Comfort Food to Prime Rib to the best burgers in town! We are open until 3 AM on Friday and Saturday nights. So come on in and sit inside or outside on our dog-friendly patio. We also offer free delivery.
Reviewed 18 November 2017

From the chicken meatballs on the appetizers to classic breakfast this was a great spot. We made sure to enjoy the patio seating for a late breakfast and had a great time. Sunshine, mimosa's and great breakfast and service. A wonderful weekday during our visit.

Reviewed 9 October 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere and attentive servers but we ordered from the dinner menu and not a burger and fries. This was our mistake. We were presented with tasteless, dry meatballs, covered in a sauce on a bed of pasta, coupled with pre prepared vegetables from the microwave that were hard and cold. We also sampled the local beer which is to be missed. Those around us with burgers and fries seemed to be enjoying them immensely.

Reviewed 2 October 2017

I've been visiting Palm Springs a couple times per year for about 20 years and have gone by Bongo Johnny's many times. Finally, I decided to give it a try about 6 months ago and loved the place. My server was Leo and I felt like I had made a new friend. I had a burger that he suggested and it was perfect. So good, I went back the next night for the same thing and Leo took good care of me again.
I was back in Palm Springs a couple weeks ago and went back to Bongo Johnny's for basic Fish & Chips and it was very good. My server was Ramiro and he was great. And, even Leo remembered me from 6 months ago. I returned the next night for the Fish & Chips again and my server was Luis, who also made me feel welcome.
The food and drinks are good, but it's the friendly staff that really makes the difference for me wanting to go back. I have had a usual breakfast place, but next time I'm going to give Bongo Johnny's a try for breakfast, too.

Reviewed 1 October 2017 via mobile

Great attentive service, hamburgers are out of this world, menu with a variety for breakfast, lunch or dinner! Cocktails and large beer selection. Caesar is the best with great attitude and always a smile!

Reviewed 30 September 2017 via mobile

I went with friends and the food is incredibly delicious. I had the chilaquiles one day and it was fantastic. The next day I had the wha with chorizo; this has to be cooked just right or it can be messed up , but it was sensational. I walked over there again the next day and had it again. The service is superb; all the staff very attentive and treated you like a real queen. Great job everyone. Keep up the great work. The club sandwich was big enough that my friend and I had to split it in the afternoon. You will not be disappointed. Delicious and 2 snaps. Love it love it love it