“Very Good for a quick lunch”

Loco Charlie's Mexican Grill
Ranked #6 of 343 Restaurants in Palm Springs
Price range: US$3 - US$16
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stopped by yesterday for a quick lunch. Both food and service were very good. I had the wet Burrito and my hubby has the quesadillas. Can’t beat 4 beers and 2 entres for $30.00! We will be back,

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

It lives up to the hype!!! We went there, first time there for the 3 of us. We loved it. I got the carnitas burrito and it was superb! Highly recommend. You seat yourself, even just sit outside. On the table is a button, press it and they will come to your table. Inside, it is a self-serve salsa bar.
Servers were polite, friendly, and smiled. They were quick to refill chips etc.
Can't say enough.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Found this on Tripadvisor and was quite pleased. It was very good, hot and fast! Pretty popular too; people kept coming in. We sat outside and and it was lovely.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Have been coming to Palm Springs for years and just discovered Loco Charlie's. Better late than never....we had breakfast the other day and were happy to order the Mexican Omelette which was teaming with veggies, rounded out with tortillas, rice and beans. The waiter offered chips and you can just help yourself from the well labeled self serve salsa bar. One of the owners introduced himself to everyone in the place and handed out his card, requesting that we let him know should anything be amiss. Nice personal touch! The service was excellent and the food definitely put a smile on our faces. The portions were large so my hubby didn't even quite finish (yep, I managed to stuff it all in). Ah, the sacrifice ;) Another point of note is that the orange juice is just 1.99 and is a large glass. My pet peeve at a restaurant is when the juice is nearly as much as the food, but these guys delivered at a reasonable price. This place has definitely made our ''will return to'' list.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

My husband and I went to Loco Charlie’s for dinner and ordered fajitas. The service was slow, but very friendly. The food looked good, but tasted just okay. We expected more for this highly rated restaurant.