All reviews movie theater within walking distance shopping mall the antelope valley mall hotel is located very clean hotel the location is perfect would stay here again excellent hotel comfy bed off the highway made to order breakfast very nice stay stayed one night business trip front desk staff high desert
Reviewed 6 September 2018

Very nice hotel with a super competent staff. When I checked in the front desk was friendly and went over everything I could possibly need to know about the property and my room. Our room was clean and housekeeping went above and beyond. They left us fresh towels on our door when they saw our Do Nof Disturb sign on the door handle. Only downside is that breakfast is not included.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 28 August 2018

We attended a wedding in the area and was pleasantly surprise with this property. The staff was very nice and allow us to check in about 1pm which was great to get ready for an evening wedding. The property was very nice but the bar is open in the evening, fortuitously there was a Bj Restaurant next door with a full bar and pre season football.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 22 August 2018

We had stayed here 2 years ago. We feel very comfortable here. It is close to many restaurants and the Antelope Valley Mall. The breakfast is good (although they run out of the fruit and yogurt frequently). The bar and small restaurant is a BIG plus!

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 17 August 2018

Small, friendly, clean hotel is how I would describe this garden inn. The staff was friendly, the service was good, and while this was a business trip, it still felt a bit like a leisure trip thanks to a cute pool are and nearby restaurants. Would definitely return.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 13 August 2018

I enjoyed my stay and although it was a business mandate that I stay there being a Hilton Honors member I was able to earn points for my stay which always helps. The rooms had all the amenities that I needed

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled on business