“Fun day out with a couple of locals”

Rancho Vista Golf Club
Reviewed 25 August 2014

I turned up alone one Saturday, rented clubs (Taylormade RBZ) and made up with a couple of local guys. Thoroughly enjoyed the day despite losing more than my fair share of balls (there isn't much water but I found most of it!). Helpful pro shop staff and nice, friendly bar area (which was useful as you'll need a beer half way around). Some nice holes and I'll definitely play again if I return to Palmdale.

Reviewed 19 August 2014

The correct name for this course is Rancho Vista not Rancho Visto as listed in another review. It is a great local course. Everything was well maintained and we played three times while we were in the area. The forward tees are not all that forward, so not much of an advantage on the par 5s and many of the par 4s. Wind is a factor so adjust club selection. Bunkers can be deep and the sand hard. They charge a key fee of $5, but you get that back when you return the key or you can turn in the key at the bar for a 32oz pitcher of domestic light beer. The bar and restaurant are great.

Reviewed 22 May 2014

A very enjoyable game of golf with challenging greens, a great pro shop and a driving range, golf carts are available to hire