Creekside Inn - A Greystone Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$164
Crowne Plaza Palo Alto(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$231
US$195
CrownePlaza.com
  • Pool
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$235/night.

US$154
ComfortInn
The Zen Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$219
US$209
The Zen Hotel
US$175
US$99
Orbitz.com
Savings alert! 40% below average rates

The price you found is 40% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$165/night.

Cardinal Hotel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$149
Coronet Motel(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$129
Country Inn(Palo Alto)(Great Value!)
US$171
US$775
All reviewswhite boardrooms are smallgreat locationwine hourboutique hoteltwo blockswalking distancerestaurants and barstrain stationstanford campusfree wificlean hotelcomfy bednice breakfastcal trainbusiness tripfront desk staff
Reviewed 14 August 2017

My experience with this hotel was excellent. It had clean rooms, decent breakfasts, good service and a great location (near Cal Train). The management was friendly and helpful. I look forward to staying there again.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pfriedman, General Manager at Hotel Keen, responded to this reviewResponded 19 August 2017

Dear marthad945,

It was a pleasure meeting you and your friends. I am so happy that you enjoyed your stay. My apologies again for your upstairs neighbor - sorry I did not think to check the previous day when you first mentioned it.

Let me know when you are coming back!

Best,

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This hotel was great! Best location, right around the corner from shops and restaurants, 15 min walk to Stanford campus. Very accommodating staff, friendly service. Small but clean and quiet rooms. Only complaint, no fridge in the rooms, and had to ask the staff for ice. Oh yeah, also no salt and pepper at breakfast.

Room Tip: Get the deluxe!
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
pfriedman, General Manager at Hotel Keen, responded to this reviewResponded 10 August 2017

Dear Sdhten,

Thank you very much for the stay and the high marks. I am embarrassed that our staff neglected to put out the salt and pepper on the buffet given we have something in the neighborhood of 6000 packets in the kitchen. Perhaps next time...

We have seen a growing number of comments regarding the lack of a fridge so it is something that we will take into consideration, especially for the deluxe rooms. The standard rooms are pretty compact so finding something that could work in those rooms will be trickier.

Best regards,

Reviewed 8 August 2017

This hotel was very nice in the heart of Palo Alto. Just around the corner from shops and restaurants, and a 15 min walk to the middle of Stanford Campus! I will be staying here again. Bring a cooler as there are no fridges in the rooms, but that is literately my only complaint.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple

Dear Sdhten,

In the event that one of the reviews gets deleted I will post a response to both.

Thank you again for staying with us, sharing your comments through our survey and taking the time to spread the word on Trip Advisor.

Please let us know the next time you are out this way!

Reviewed 5 August 2017

Great place but be aware rooms are beds with bathrooms. It is fantastic if you only sleep here, and are alone, because bathroom has no door. Two people could not stay here Bec the rooms are too small. Impecable and great staff.

• Stayed: August 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
pfriedman, General Manager at Hotel Keen, responded to this reviewResponded 9 August 2017

Dear D5772TDpatriciam,

Thank you very much for the review and recognizing the efforts of our team. High praise that I cannot wait to share with them.

I think two people would be comfortable in our standard rooms and certainly more than comfortable in our deluxe ones. Maybe not my parents though....

We hope to see you again in the future!

Kind regards,

Reviewed 5 August 2017 via mobile

I really dont understand why other people say the place is too small they are obviously lying. The rooms are spacious and more spacious than MGM Grand West King in Las Vegas. It is EXTREMELY Clean. They are complete with everything you need. Breakfast, Free wine at 6pm, Free cookies at 8pm, 24 hour Coffee, a really nice lounge, complete toiletries, Wifi, free 2 Fancy Water bottles, etc. They have the comfiest bed ever and pillows
, bedsheets and comforters. When you go out of the hotel the train is just around the corner, Stanford Shopping Center and the Palo Alto Park if you wanna go for a walk. The bathroom is super clean I am so impressed of how modern the rooms look. Overall this place is excellent I would definitely recommend to friends and family. Also dont listen to what some people say about this place, some people could be over exaggerated which is so annoying (also got me dumbfounded when i got to the hotel because to me its perfect) Whats important to me is I am close to the train, shops and food places, CLEANLINESS and SAFETY and Hotel Keen has all of that. Plus the staff are nice! If you cant afford a hotel in the city, this is place to be because its close to the Palo Alto train station and its SAFE!!!

Stayed: August 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank hazelhazelhazel
pfriedman, General Manager at Hotel Keen, responded to this reviewResponded 6 August 2017

Dear hazelhazelhazel,

Thank you thank you thank you!

I am so glad you were pleased with everything! I appreciate your taking the time to share this experience and do hope you come back soon!

Best regards,