“Great food”

Ranked #243 of 748 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: Greek
Reviewed 29 April 2015

Had lunch picked up for my team and I really enjoyed the lamb, vegetables and hummus. I highly recommend visiting this place whenever you are in town.

Reviewed 2 April 2015

Usually you can only be 2 of the 3, but this place hits all 3! Also, I'm writing this review as a local who works in the area, and I have never heard anything negative about this place. I love the kefta, shawerma and falafel wraps (in that order) for quick lunches (or dinners), but the plates are also great for bigger meals or to share.

Reviewed 21 March 2015

I had a delicious chicken kabob plate that included hummus, Greek salad, rice, and two kabob skewers. Everything was fresh and tasty. We arrived after 6:30pm, so we had to do take-out, but the person at the counter was very polite and friendly about answering our questions about the food. This is now on my list for return visits.

Reviewed 14 October 2014

This is not for a fancy dining experience. I would describe it as "fast food efficiency with dine-in quality." We come here when we need to grab food on the go, but we don't mind coming here with friends on a Saturday afternoon when we have a craving for Mediterranean. I love Mediterranean food, and this place has been consistent in quality and flavor. I've never been disappointed. And, they are FAST! Almost as soon as you order, your food is coming out to you. They are constantly cooking, so it can be quick. This isn't the kind of place that has food sitting under a heat lamp. They are always jammed-pack. Hey, locals know where to go for good food!!!

Reviewed 31 August 2014

The owner started out with a small stand in the food court at the Old Plaza Pasadena (the predecessor to Paseo). When that mall was knocked down to make room for Paseo, he moved to the current location on Shopper's Lane. The Cafe does a thriving lunch business, so the food hits the grill in anticipation of the lunch rush, which means in can be served very quickly. All of the items are tasty, and a great value for the money.