“CUTEST LITTLE RESTAURANT ON LAKE”
Review of Abricott

Abricott
Ranked #154 of 718 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 9 May 2016

My daughter and I have been to this restaurant several times and I love it, love it, love it. It is really awesome food for a small price. You get large servings and the décor is cool and fun. You can even buy the art right off the wall.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Had several items from Abricott. Overall, the food is good, but no standouts for me. Tried:

Lemongrass Chicken Burger (choice of fries or side salad)
Croque Madame
Avocado BLT (choice of fries or side salad)
Sweet Soy Noodle
Banh Mi Sandwich

Fresh Lemonade taste like the Croatian lemonade I had at Cafe LuMar (in Monrovia CA) & somewhere else...unlike the American kind of lemonade.

Cappuccino...decent I think (don't remember now). Pistachio Cheesecake & Nonna Cake (which I though was a lemon tart/pie of some sort turned out to be Grandmother's custard cake. After getting a small piece of it for $7+ tax, I think I'll just stick to lemon bars (cheaper & yum).

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 March 2016

This restaurant was a bit too noisy for my taste, but the food was decent. It's in a great location, but I expected something different. The service was "ok", I thought it could've been a little better. Maybe we were just there on an "off" day...I'll try it again sometime to see.

Reviewed 15 February 2016

This is a cute spot with tasty food. I came with a group and dined in the semi-private 'library' styled room in the back. I think they're a bit of a fusion restaurant with a large menu.

Food:
Pho & Banh Mi - both were tasty and seemed to use high quality ingredients. I was satisfied with both, but neither tasted quite as authentic as a typical vietnamese restaurant.

Drinks:
Vietnamese Coffee - Similar experience as the Pho & Banh Mi. It came premade and was tasty, but not as good as a typical Vietnamese restaurant.

Ambience:
I enjoyed the semi-private dining room in the back. It's nicely separate from the restaurant and decorated in a quaint manner.

Overall:
I wouldn't come here specifically for their Vietnamese food, but I certainly enjoyed my meal.

Reviewed 8 February 2016

We ate here while staying one night in Pasadena. This is an unusual and interesting cafe with a varied menu. There is an emphasis on Vietnamese/Asian food but there is also a great looking burger. The four of us all had different things and we were tasting all around! The duck ramen special was good but my least favorite. The two folks who had "bowls" of some type were very happy with their choices and we all liked the tastes we got. The dessert we ordered, a Nona Cake (I think it was called), was not that good, although the description sounded yummy. Perhaps something else would have been better. Also wanted to mention that they do not serve any alcoholic beverages. Even with those two small issues, we would definitely go back any time we are in the area. Hard to find places that are this unique.