“Great Ambiance”

Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 19 May 2016

Went to lunch here with a friend. Had pad thai which was ok, she had a burger which looked great. portions are generous-salads are huge! The place has an interesting energy-decorated with art and books arranged creatively. has a room to seat a large party with a long table, plus booths and smaller tables. Would like to come back and explore the menu some more!

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Located on South Lake, Abricot is unusually decorated with books and other items. but it works. There is an indoor/outdoor patio and dogs are allowed. The menu has something for everyone. American breakfast is served until 430 PM (my kids loved the large waffles). There is a good selection of Thai accented salads and main courses. In addition, Pho, Ramen, Banh Mi and gourmet hamburgers are also served. Nothing was superb, but it was all good, making this a good choice for families and others seeking a variety of different cuisine.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

My daughter and I have been to this restaurant several times and I love it, love it, love it. It is really awesome food for a small price. You get large servings and the décor is cool and fun. You can even buy the art right off the wall.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Had several items from Abricott. Overall, the food is good, but no standouts for me. Tried:

Lemongrass Chicken Burger (choice of fries or side salad)
Croque Madame
Avocado BLT (choice of fries or side salad)
Sweet Soy Noodle
Banh Mi Sandwich

Fresh Lemonade taste like the Croatian lemonade I had at Cafe LuMar (in Monrovia CA) & somewhere else...unlike the American kind of lemonade.

Cappuccino...decent I think (don't remember now). Pistachio Cheesecake & Nonna Cake (which I though was a lemon tart/pie of some sort turned out to be Grandmother's custard cake. After getting a small piece of it for $7+ tax, I think I'll just stick to lemon bars (cheaper & yum).

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 12 March 2016

This restaurant was a bit too noisy for my taste, but the food was decent. It's in a great location, but I expected something different. The service was "ok", I thought it could've been a little better. Maybe we were just there on an "off" day...I'll try it again sometime to see.