“Abricott is underrated on tripadvisor.”
Review of Abricott

Abricott
Ranked #160 of 716 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 July 2016

Hands down to one of the best asian fusion restaurant I've had over the past few years! We were visiting Caltech but decided to grab a quick dinner before our wanderlust took control of our body and mind, and Abricott is the most viewed restaurant on yelp in the area so this is a no brainer choice. This may sound cheesy but the decor definitely reminded me of Duras' novel The Lover, very unique and beautiful. They offer breakfast all day, which is a perk for breakfast mania like me. I had their savory thin crepe, sunny-side up eggs were perfectly cooked and the color contrast between green onion and eggs is definitely appetite-invoking. The crepe had an interesting combination of cheese, ham, soy sauce. This could be such a disaster but the execution was absolutely excellent. My boyfriend had eggplant and tofu, an entree for lunch and dinner. The display was beautiful and it tasted delicious, but it was a little bit on the oily side, which is common for a lot of asian eggplant dishes. Since we were quite dehydrated, we ordered black tea with lemon lychee, which has a subtle sweetness of lychee but still bumps you up because of the caffeine. Service was also outstanding. Highly recommended if you are in the area!

There are newer reviews for Abricott

Reviewed 19 May 2016

Went to lunch here with a friend. Had pad thai which was ok, she had a burger which looked great. portions are generous-salads are huge! The place has an interesting energy-decorated with art and books arranged creatively. has a room to seat a large party with a long table, plus booths and smaller tables. Would like to come back and explore the menu some more!

Reviewed 12 May 2016

Located on South Lake, Abricot is unusually decorated with books and other items. but it works. There is an indoor/outdoor patio and dogs are allowed. The menu has something for everyone. American breakfast is served until 430 PM (my kids loved the large waffles). There is a good selection of Thai accented salads and main courses. In addition, Pho, Ramen, Banh Mi and gourmet hamburgers are also served. Nothing was superb, but it was all good, making this a good choice for families and others seeking a variety of different cuisine.

Reviewed 9 May 2016

My daughter and I have been to this restaurant several times and I love it, love it, love it. It is really awesome food for a small price. You get large servings and the décor is cool and fun. You can even buy the art right off the wall.

A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed 25 April 2016 via mobile

Had several items from Abricott. Overall, the food is good, but no standouts for me. Tried:

Lemongrass Chicken Burger (choice of fries or side salad)
Croque Madame
Avocado BLT (choice of fries or side salad)
Sweet Soy Noodle
Banh Mi Sandwich

Fresh Lemonade taste like the Croatian lemonade I had at Cafe LuMar (in Monrovia CA) & somewhere else...unlike the American kind of lemonade.

Cappuccino...decent I think (don't remember now). Pistachio Cheesecake & Nonna Cake (which I though was a lemon tart/pie of some sort turned out to be Grandmother's custard cake. After getting a small piece of it for $7+ tax, I think I'll just stick to lemon bars (cheaper & yum).

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member