I ordered Chicken Pad Thai, and I woke up the next day with a migraine that was so bad...I would have taken a hammer to the head to take me out of my suffering. My stomach was upset..bubble gut. The restaurant says they don't use MSG...that's a lie...MSG is the only preservative that makes your head hurt. These symtoms went on for over a week, my stomach still hurt. Diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, chills, unable to stand up...called restaurant to let them know. Ben the night manager was a nightmare..he blamed me said I was allergic to the food, he was aggressive, rude, and unable or unwilling to accept their food made me sick. I eat Pad Thai all the time at different places. Their Pad Thai had red onions in it...yuck!!!! I asked to speak to the owner, Ben refused to forward my message. Someone in this restaurant did not exercise santitary precautions, either the Chicken was bad, someone did not wash their hands after using the bathroom, dirty counters..spoiled food..something happened!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.