“Good Food Poor Service”

Cuisines: French, Vietnamese
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 11 June 2017

The food when we got it a was delicious and the portions plentiful, however, the service was terrible. Upon arriving theres no sign if you park in the back that your should go around to the front of the establishment, as such you enter from the rear and walk through past all other diners before you reach the front.

We ordered from one of the taped up specials "lunch specials" and the person at the counter was extremely rude informing us that those specials were only Monday through Friday; okay well why don't you place that on the menu in bold or a in writing or something to let someone know. As we needed to then revisit the menu to find an alternate dish, the same employee came from behind the counter and was yelling at a patron that he and his party needed to leave because they needed the table for other guests.

The patrons refused to leave, stating they were waiting for additional members of their party. The employee insisted on them leaving. This created an unnecessary issue in the dining room.

We wound up getting our number and a table, the table was wobbly and uneven and the wheels were not locked thus every time either of us leaned on the table to moved slightly it would wheel out of position into the aisle.

Once our meal arrived, we asked the server for napkins, she told us that they were at the front and pointed in which direction we needed to go retrieve them ourselves. Along with water. Apparently they only bring you the dish and nothing else. We found that to be extremely rude.

Speaking of the dish, the portions were plentiful so we thought we would share them, asking for additional plates also proved impossible to get.

This place lacks customer service.

The food was good but the service was terrible.

There are newer reviews for Abricott

Reviewed 10 April 2017 via mobile

Very homey decor, friendly atmosphere! The Menu offers varieties and simple / well know in Indo China Cuisines!
Service is right and prompt! Food serving in pretty good size ! Flavored tone down a little but you can ask for the Authentic flavor of serving to your liking ! The ingredients are Fresh and good quality !
Nice place to visit over & over again !

Reviewed 5 January 2017

I ordered Chicken Pad Thai, and I woke up the next day with a migraine that was so bad...I would have taken a hammer to the head to take me out of my suffering. My stomach was upset..bubble gut. The restaurant says they don't use MSG...that's a lie...MSG is the only preservative that makes your head hurt. These symtoms went on for over a week, my stomach still hurt. Diarrhea, vomiting, nausea, chills, unable to stand up...called restaurant to let them know. Ben the night manager was a nightmare..he blamed me said I was allergic to the food, he was aggressive, rude, and unable or unwilling to accept their food made me sick. I eat Pad Thai all the time at different places. Their Pad Thai had red onions in it...yuck!!!! I asked to speak to the owner, Ben refused to forward my message. Someone in this restaurant did not exercise santitary precautions, either the Chicken was bad, someone did not wash their hands after using the bathroom, dirty counters..spoiled food..something happened!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2016

I come here every time I visit my sister in Pasadena. I order the steak salad every time. The steak is perfectly marinated and seasoned. I wish they sold their dressing! Please consider it!! I can't wait to come back!

Reviewed 26 July 2016

Food was good but so is all the food on South Lake. Room was too warm, tables to close to each other. I've been with two groups to this place both times the reservations were lost.