“Love the international breakfast”
Review of IHOP

IHOP
Ranked #217 of 748 Restaurants in Pasadena
Price range: US$5 - US$10
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

While the menu continues to change at IHOP, there’s one classic that I never forget. It is the international breakfast. It is two eggs, hashbrowns, bacon, sausage, and crapes. I love the Swedish crapes with the cranberry sauce.

Reviewed 8 February 2018

With my wife, when we arrive in US we have this ritual to go to ihop in the middle of the night (due to the jetlag), their omelet is super yummy and also same with thei pancakes

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Every time I visit the US I get jet lagged so I always sleep at 5pm and wake up around 2 am or 3 am
I always choose IHop because I love their omelettes , coffee and pancakes

For me it’s a ritual to visit it the first night I am in US and the last morning before I leave to Dubai

We do have IHop in Dubai but it’s not the same quality, hope they get better !

Reviewed 9 November 2017

I realized I hadn't been here in 17 years. Last time I came was when the twin towers went down. The service was quite good. We had a delightful server, great sense of humor. Made the visit special. The food is good, but nothing special. I had patty melt with fries for $10.50, but it was free because we used one of their coupons where one entree is free if you buy another entree and two drinks. The fellas had breakfast items, which they said were good. There is a woman walking around making balloon animals for the kids, which were quite a hit. It was very busy, people waiting to get in the whole time we were there (10 am to 12:30pm).

Reviewed 18 August 2017

We were seated immediately, but finally had to ask for silverware.
My wife had one of the 3 dishes advertised a "Egg specialties" on the menu.
The brioche bread was too sweet, the eggs were under cooked and runny, and the tomato slice was not ripe, green and hard.
The avocado slices were significantly less than pictured.
I had the bacon and eggs combo with pancakes. Again, the eggs were under cooked and runny. One of the 4 pieces of bacon was well under cooked, but the hash browns and pancakes were good.
We just ate there two weeks ago, and it wasn't anywhere near as disappointing as it was today.