“Super busy but worth the wait”
Review of 21 Choices - CLOSED

21 Choices
Reviewed 6 July 2016

We went about 9pm on a Friday night, and there was a long line. However, it didn't take too long, and it gave us time to peruse the many flavors and myriad of toppings. It was well worth the wait, because it was delicious and creamy. I almost forgot it was frozen yogurt.

There are newer reviews for 21 Choices

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

The coldstone of yogurt. You order yogurt and then they add ingredients to it on a cold slab. Great place, great service, great yogurt!!

Reviewed 26 April 2016 via mobile

What's not to love about this place... Fats moving...incredible choices and combinations of flavours... Love it so much!!

Reviewed 18 April 2016

This is a frozen yogurt place kind of like cold stone. You pick your yogurt flavor and what you want in it. It is so tasty. I travel to Pasadena for business, and I was pregnant the first time I went here, then flew home and kept craving it. I go here every time I visit, it is really just so amazing.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

What can I say? The kids love this place. Pretty good yogurt and the long line moves quickly. Check it out!