“The best !”
Review of 21 Choices - CLOSED

21 Choices
Reviewed 22 June 2017

I am an ice cream lover ! This place is one of my most favorite places in Pasadena . Always , even in winter ,there is a long line ! There are a few bases and 21 different flavors that you can choose . Staffs are very nice and helpful , they mix your choice on a frozen plate and offer you a sample to test . I love that , really yammy !

There are newer reviews for 21 Choices

Reviewed 17 May 2017

There are total 21 flavors and I would say you better try all of this at some point. Though its pricey it attracts a large crowd, so be prepared for waiting time

Reviewed 27 April 2017

My kids and I love this place. It is always good and refreshing. Lots of choices and mixtures you can make. Pricing is average. But he main thing is that the kids love it and it is Good!!!!

Reviewed 6 July 2016

We went about 9pm on a Friday night, and there was a long line. However, it didn't take too long, and it gave us time to peruse the many flavors and myriad of toppings. It was well worth the wait, because it was delicious and creamy. I almost forgot it was frozen yogurt.

Reviewed 30 May 2016 via mobile

The coldstone of yogurt. You order yogurt and then they add ingredients to it on a cold slab. Great place, great service, great yogurt!!