“Small and loved”

Los Tacos
Ranked #202 of 747 Restaurants in Pasadena
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Whenever my adult son comes to town this is the first place he wants to go. Traditional Mexican food prepared quickly and well keeps us coming back. There are several tables for dining in but we usually do take out since we live nearby. Either way it is always enjoyable.

Reviewed 1 October 2016 via mobile

Nice, tasty and simple! Uncomplicated some kind authentic Fast food Mexican food! Costumer service is very nice! Food made to order! I love that!
Chicken Mole tacos are delicious!!

I will be back soon!
MD

Reviewed 29 August 2016

Los Tacos is just an average Mexican restaurant for me. There is nothing spectacular or special which draws me back to this restaurant. They have the traditional taquitos, tacos, enchiladas, burritos, etc. but their prices seem a little high without the Groupon. However, with the Groupon, their prices are quite reasonable. As for the taste of their food, most of it is bland and not well seasoned. For a quite bite, this place will suffice.

Reviewed 24 July 2016 via mobile

The chicken tacos must be grilled. Not cooked. Fast service. Good salsas and curtido. Great location across antique shopping and other venues.

Reviewed 7 July 2016

I had purchased a Groupon for this restaurant so while we were in the area we stopped by for dinner. The four of us ordered our individual orders but ended up with a small feast of food at our table for a reasonable price. This is not a full on authentic Mexican restaurant but the food is very flavorful and satisfying to the palate. My wife liked it so much that she had the restaurant cater food for my birthday party.