“Memoriable wines”

Villa Creek Cellars
Ranked #74 of 170 things to do in Paso Robles
Reviewed 25 June 2015

My wife and I enjoyed our tasting at Villa Creek. The wines were very impressive, very well balanced with finesse but yet powerful. Our pourer was a delight, she made for an awesome tasting experience. We joined there wine club and cant wait for our wines to be shipped when the weather cools down.

1  Thank Wineforfun

Reviewed 11 June 2015 via mobile

We made an appointment before attending 12th annual pinot and paella festival, again the visit was superb. Justin greeted us and poured some amazing wines. This time we purchased Gather no moss, High road, and Carignon. Can't wait to visit again.

1  Thank Fred L
Reviewed 22 April 2015

Since their "newly" constructed (1-2 years ago?) tasting room, I'm having a harder and harder time enjoying myself. Now that it is by appointment only, I can't just drop in. And, I can never get anyone to pick up the phone on the first, second, or third try. Seems I have to try to call for days. And, tasting costs are rising. And, wine prices are rising. Yes, they have great wines - overall one of the top wineries/cellars/wine producers in PR. But, have they outgrown themselves?

Reviewed 24 November 2014 via mobile

Justine was a great host and made us feel at home. The wines were fantastic, really enjoyed all there reds. My wife and I really liked Avenger and Willow Creek Cuvee. There white wine, Fiano was great, very unique. Will be ordering more wine soon. Definitely my favorite winery in Paso Robles. I have been to Booker, Linne Calodo, Denner, and all the other high end exclusive wineries and Villa Creek wines are superb.

3  Thank Fred L
Reviewed 31 January 2014

Found their wines back in the early 2000 s but given college billswe fell off the list and drank from the inventory
Was in SF area in January and decided to visit Paso instead of Napa
Was glad we did. They remembered me and gad superb time. Was a quiet day after New Years and we had a great time. Got to meet asst Wine maker and got invited to barrel taste.

will be. Supporter for life