“Loved It!!”

and 1 more site!
Inn Paradiso
Ranked #9 of 30 Paso Robles B&B and Inns
Reviewed 1 August 2017

A funky and totally tasteful(they can both exist at the same time!) BnB close to downtown in Paso Robles. We loved it! I look for properties that are more unusual and Inn Paradiso was perfect. You can tell that this place was created by and now taken care of by people who love what they do. Everything from the design of the buildings and rooms, layout of the property/pool, all the small details and breakfast(two courses and delish)... speak to a quality of attention and care that is impressive. A really spectacular spot.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple
Inn_Paradiso_Staff, Innkeeper at Inn Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded 3 August 2017

We are so pleased that you enjoyed our unique, luxurious paradise! It was really great meeting you! We certainly love our beautiful oasis, and our guests make it that more special. We hope to see you again, on your next trip to Paso! Warm Regards, Tamara

There are newer reviews for Inn Paradiso

Reviewed 27 July 2017

The Inn is amazing from the fresh rosemary in the bathroom to the organic gourmet breakfast, to the artistic tongue and groove design of the whole inn. The feel of this place is so relaxing and wonderful. Tamara and Andy are fantastic hosts. I feel as if I discovered an amazing gem and I'm not sure I want others to know about it because I want to keep it for myself. I will definitely be coming back! Thanks Inn Paradiso for making my trip better than I could have ever imagined.

Room Tip: We had the Octavio Paz suite and it was fantastic! I can't imagine any of the suites not being...
  • Stayed: July 2017, travelled with friends
Inn_Paradiso_Staff, Innkeeper at Inn Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded 29 July 2017

Serena, it was really great to meet you and your son, Dylan. It was nice talking with you. I'm so glad that you enjoyed your stay with us! I'm sure the highlight for Dylan was having Keith Urban hand him two guitar picks!!! I look forward to seeing you again on your next trip to Paso. Warm Regards, Tamara

Reviewed 24 July 2017

We were going to opt to push on and stay in San Luis Obispo, but I am so thrilled we made this stop in Paso Robles and at the Inn! Tamara, the innkeeper, could not have been more accommodating with our arrival and as we were the only guests that night, we truly felt like we had the place to ourselves. The property is immaculate and the details are inspirational for what you'd hope to achieve for your own vacation house!
Our room (Carlo Molino Suite) was well appointed and opening the door to the balcony let in a relaxing breeze. The linens and towels are so luxurious and the shower and robe was a godsend after a long day on the road.
We went into town (5-10 min drive) and found Paso Robles to have some of the best restaurant choices of our whole trip! The locals are so friendly and so enthusiastic about their local wines, we felt right at home.
After an extraordinarily restful sleep we ventured downstairs to find Tamara had outdone herself with her gourmet cooking skills and having been sensitive to a few dietary restrictions. We then chatted with her about the Inn and her experience, and her impressive credentials certainly explains the pretty impressive one-woman show she is running!
All-in-all, if you are considering a stop when exploring this part of wine country and need a first-rate B&B experience on a unique property, I would highly recommend the Inn Paadiso. - Lauren & Patrick (NYC)

• Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Inn_Paradiso_Staff, Innkeeper at Inn Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded 26 July 2017

I am also thrilled that you chose to stop over in Paso Robles for the evening! It was really great meeting you! I enjoyed our talks. I'm so glad to hear that you enjoyed our beautiful Inn! Truly one of a kind - Paradise! I agree with you, Paso Robles has so many great restaurants and little boutiques, it is a gem on the Central Coast. Your words are very kind and I appreciate your feedback. Thank you for choosing Inn Paradiso! I hope to see you again on your next trip to Paso! Warm Regards, Tamara

Reviewed 14 June 2017

This was my second experience with a bed and breakfast. I came here thinking it was a hotel, because the first bnb I stayed at scared me away from ever wanting bnbs. However, had this lovely, intimate, romantic, exclusive inn been my first bnb, that's all I ever would stay at, ever.

Yes, this is another five-star review. First of all, there are four rooms, max. No kids are allowed. Only one room takes pets but the innkeeper, Tamara, told us hardly anyone takes animals. We stayed in that suite. I didn't see any pet stains and nothing smelled like animals. This is the Antoni Gaudí Loft. You prepay for the room, but Tamara also showed us the Octavio Paz Suite. We opted for the Antoni. Anyway, my point is that for such a beautiful, massive property, you're only going to run into 3 other couples at the max, assuming the occupancy is full. You'll most likely see them at breakfast since Tamara's organic, healthy, delicious 2-course breakfast is served only between 9a-10a (which is included in your rate). You will not be hungry after this breakfast. I wish someone served me this type of breakfast every day. I'd definitely be more fit.

Back to the Antoni. The room is slightly cooler because it's not connected to the main house. It's connected to Tamara's living area, where only a small entrance is shared. The suite feels more like a cabin. However, if you run the wall heater, which sounds like rain, and the bathroom space heater, it gets very cozy. The suite has three levels. If you are overweight, you will most likely not make it to the second and third levels. The spiral staircase is narrow to ascend to the second level which is a small seating area. The third level can be reached by an iron ladder that involves a bit of upper body effort, but then you're in the meditation space, with beautiful windows, and two mediation seats as well as a bean bag chair. The bathroom on the bottom level has beautiful custom redwood designs on the sink, toilet, door, and frame. The tub is amazing. You feel like you're in an outdoor spa. You're literally bathing on stones. I didn't take a bath, just incredible showers, but salts are available should you indulge. Despite the stones, it was very comfortable and pleasurable. The toiletries smell great and I liked the face spray which I never received before staying at a hotel. My only request would be a small mouthwash and that the lotion be replaced, as that was missed on our second night, probably unintentional. They threw away the used toiletries and replaced them with brand new ones. Oh, and the towels... so many luxurious Wamsutta towels. More than you'd need. If you love towels, you'll be happy. You also get your pick of a spa robe or a light robe. Both options are available for each person. Then there's the huge bed. It was great. I just wish I had more than one pillow, for just me. There were more in the closet but I wasn't sure if the pillow case was replaced so I just used the one. Also, for the bathroom, Tamara if you're reading this, I'd recommend putting a plastic cap over that little metal piece that holds the shower curtain to avoid an accidental, painful step.

Pro-tip: If you do stay in the Antoni, which I recommend, bring ear plugs as you might hear the occasional woodpecker here and there. Also, bring a sleep mask as the blinds and skylights let in light. One of the pros, and cons, of being in nature.

If you want a more living room-esque vibe, the Octavio was great, or just walk over to the lodge. There's a huge seating area in there and you'll most likely be alone. It's a ten-second walk from the room.

Anyway, if you are one that loves details, you'll love this property. The rooms are decorated carefully and welcomingly. Each room is unique. Each room is spacey and each room has a secluded outdoor area.

The room we turned down was the Octavio. This room was beautiful, as well. It had a separate and closer parking area. It had a more feminine and modern feel and was very cozy and warm. It was incredibly spacey and would make most apartment renters envious. Although it's on the bottom floor, unlike the Maria and Carlo, it has sound-proofing. Since it's adults only, you won't hear kids running above you. It's also much warmer since it's in the lodge with the main area, the kitchen and dining space, and the two other rooms. The Maria and the Carlo were occupied so I can't comment on them, but I bet they're beautiful, judging by the two rooms I saw.

As for the innkeeper, Tamara, she is wonderful. She can read people well. She won't make you feel obligated to talk if you rather be left alone. If you feel chatty, she's happy to respond. She is professional and warm with great cooking and people skills. You can tell that she really wants you to have a wonderful time.

As for our choices, we were deciding between here and Hotel Cheval. I'm out of space to write, but PM me if you want to know why we didn't pick that place.

Room Tip: The rooms attached to the main house are warmer. The one attached to the owner house is cooler.
  • Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Inn_Paradiso_Staff, General Manager at Inn Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded 15 June 2017

Your review is so accurate and spot on. Great job explaining our Antonio Gaudi suite! it is definitely unique, and with the jade rocks from Big Sur, the bathroom is incredible! I'm so glad that you enjoyed my breakfasts and that you felt satisfied and replenished with healthy, organic offerings. Preparing my breakfasts is one of the favorite parts of the day for me! I'm also glad that we changed your experience to a good one for returning to a bed and breakfast for your future getaways :) Thank you for choosing Inn Paradiso for your getaway to Paso Robles. I look forward to seeing you again on your next visit to Central California! It was a pleasure meeting you. Regards, Tamara

Reviewed 10 June 2017

We found Inn Paradiso in a search for a great place to celebrate a wedding anniversary, and the experience was exactly what we were looking for. We stayed in the Antoni Guardi Loft, which was rustic and luxurious at the same time. The reading room at the top of the spiral staircase was great, and the sunken bathtub was like having your own hot tub in the room.

We really enjoyed the french press coffee for the morning, and the amazing breakfasts that Tamara made for us. We really enjoyed the relaxed pace and the attention to every detail.

Special thanks to Tamara for helping us decide on which suite, we really loved the Carlo Molino (it's beautiful) but Antoni Guardi was a better fit for us. I am sure we will stay the next time we are on the Central Coast, great property, great people.

Room Tip: Antoni Gaudi if you like a spirit of adventure, Carlo Molino is sophisticated.
  • Stayed: June 2017, travelled as a couple
Inn_Paradiso_Staff, General Manager at Inn Paradiso, responded to this reviewResponded 12 June 2017

It was really great to meet you! Thank you for chosing Inn paradiso for your anniversary celebration! I'm glad that you enjoyed your suite, it is definitely our most unique one! I'm glad you had the chance to see our other suites as well. You'll have to come back each year and try a different one :) I hope that your travels home went smoothly. I look forward to seeing you again! Regards, Tamara