Picked the Hampton so we could use some of our points, due to the popularity of the area the rates were $260/night which is high for a Hampton. The rooms, pool, spa, breakfast are all pretty typical as far as Hamptons go. Lobby fireplace is really nice, the one difference I noticed from most Hamptons. Service was excellent and I would recommend Doce Robles Winery for anyone staying here, only 1 mile up the road on Hwy 46.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Hampton Inn & Suites in Paso Robles sits atop the "Gateway to Wine and Castle Country" and offers everything you'd expect from a Hilton Family property. Hot breakfast, heated pool and spa, complimentary high speed internet access, state of the art fitness center, business center and Manager's Wine & Cheese reception Mon-Thurs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Agoda, Hotels.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hampton Inn And Suites - Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles Hotel Paso Robles
- Hampton Inn Paso Robles
- Paso Robles Hampton Inn