“Superior Deli!”

Red Scooter Deli
Ranked #3 of 214 Restaurants in Paso Robles
Price range: US$8 - US$15
Cuisines: Deli, Soups
Description: Located in the heart of downtown Paso Robles, Red Scooter Deli is the county's number one resource to satisfy all your deli cravings! Featuring a variety of breakfast choices, salads, soups, piled high sandwiches and a full espresso/smoothie bar to tend to all your scooter desires! Indoor/outdoor seating overlooking the park square. Fresh bread delivered daily from local artisan bakeries. Gluten free options available. Hitting the wineries or hosting a business meeting? Box Lunches and Deli Platters to suit every event. Delivery available throughout North County. Open 7 days week 9am-4pm. Red Scooter Deli - "The Deli that Delivers"
Reviewed 2 April 2018

Best sandwiches I’ve enjoyed! I had the Roo, an incredible roast beef on thick sourdough with jack pepper cheese and more. Thank you, Red Scooter Deli! You guys rock!

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Red Scooter is a locals' and visitors' favorite. Located on the bustling shopping, dining and drinks hub perimeter of the city downtown park,they serve great sandwiches, salads, smoothies and more from a counter service and makes a great place to pause lunch from shopping and touring. It doesn't have a lot of inside seating, but then again, why not take lunch across the street to the lovely tree shaded park for a picnic?

1  Thank donbdr
Reviewed 20 February 2018 via mobile

We stopped for lunch based on reviews. The tuna had no flavor or spices- very bland. I could have mixed up better tuna salad at home in a few minutes. My husband’s ham sandwich was OK, but not worth the side trip.

Stephanie J, Owner at Red Scooter Deli, responded to this reviewResponded 21 February 2018

I’m so sorry you didn’t enjoy your sandwich. Our Tunalicious sandwich or tuna in general is usually hugely popular. One of our best sellers. I do wish you would have returned it We would have made you a different one. we want you to be happy. My guess is that tuna was mixed up incorrectly. I have some new staff, holiday weekend was crazy busy, so it must have slipped by not getting checked by senior staff They were making two large batches a day. I will address it right away with better instructions so it’s consistent and delicious.
Thankyou for the feedback. It really is appreciated, even if negative, so we can correct a problem.
I do hope that you will try us again, food on the house. I’m confident you will enjoy it as this isn’t the norm.

Reviewed 16 February 2018

I've ordered from Red Scooter a few times and it's always easy, the food is always ready on time, and it's always delicious. The only problem is I sometimes forget how big their sandwiches are! You can order a half sandwich and that will be big enough for many people. It's a great choice for picking up food to bring for a picnic lunch at one of the local wineries. Everything I've tried has been excellent and I'll be back for sure.

1  Thank roadtrip_ken_2017
Reviewed 6 February 2018 via mobile

Large selection of sandwiches, wraps and salads. No beer or wine but they do have coffee and tea. Selection of chips for sides and smoothies. Can get sandwich in a half or full. Prices are about $10 for sandwiches. Very nice quality sandwich and wonderful flavor.

1  Thank Glen S