Contact accommodation for availability.
There are similar hotels available.
All reviews la dolce vita le reve rolling hills empire room culinary experience small vineyard beautiful tuscan style amazing chef house is beautiful every morning highly recommend this b b tuscan villa r r wine country downtown paso huge bathroom a wonderful stay
Selected filters
Reviewed 9 November 2020 via mobile

My wife and I stayed for 3 days at Sundance B&B and LOVED IT! Clean, quiet, comfortable (amazing bed and linens), and delicious 3-course breakfast every morning! We’ll definitely be staying here again the next time we’re in Paso!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
Alma Ayon, Owner at Sundance Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 13 November 2020

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review. We are so happy to hear you enjoyed your stay. We look forward to being your hosts again in the near future.

Reviewed 27 October 2020

It is difficult to adequately express how incredible the stay at Sundance B&B was while in Paso to help friends with their olive harvest. Alma and Neil make their guests feel like family (a COVID challenge, for sure). Their home is impeccably clean, health protocols are meticulously adhered to - and yet somehow the experience feels even more special as a result. They attend to every detail, from luxurious linens, to a thoughtful library collection, to gorgeous grounds with breathtaking views of rolling hills, vineyards, olive orchards, and villas (you will swear you are in Italy). Without exception, however, the highlight of the stay is Alma's breakfast each morning. (This is the stuff of legends...) You will never experience a morning meal like this anywhere! Evidently, a chef, an artist, and a magician collude in the kitchen to serve delectable pastries, warm from the oven, and simply the best cup of coffee I have ever consumed - just to get breakfast underway. Two more sumptuous courses of food art follow. Fight back the tears. But if you fail, no doubt Neil will be there promptly with tissues. Sundance B&B is that kind of place.

Date of stay: October 2020
Alma Ayon, Owner at Sundance Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 29 October 2020

Wow! Your review has left me speechless. Thank you so much for taking the time, but especially, for so eloquently sharing with others your experience here at Sundance. I am so pleased to hear your were happy with your room, the views, and our food. I hope your friends had a great olive harvest. Isn't Paso beautiful? We hope you'll come back and visit us again in the near future. Stay safe!

Reviewed 27 October 2020 via mobile

2 day stay!!! The view of the patio and vineyard was lovely to wake up to. The 50/50 suite bathroom was huge!!! I loved it with large mirrors. The water pressure was good. The bed was comfortable and the pillows amazing. The breakfast was immaculate in flavor. So fresh, filling and beautiful presentation. Sunset view gorgeous. Great stay!!

Trip type: Travelled with friends
1  Thank egalve
Alma Ayon, Owner at Sundance Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 28 October 2020

I am glad you enjoyed your stay. Thank you so much for choosing Sundance to celebrate your birthday. Your review means a lot to us.

Reviewed 7 October 2020 via mobile

My husband and I had a wonderful stay at Sundance Bed and Breakfast. The accommodations perfectly suited us and Alma and Neil are great hosts. Alma is a marvelous chef and breakfast on the patio overlooking the vineyards and hills couldn’t have been nicer. We highly recommend!

Trip type: Travelled as a couple
1  Thank ExploringCultures
Alma Ayon, Owner at Sundance Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 15 October 2020

I am so glad the one-night stay worked out for everybody. You got to take a break on your drive down to San Diego, and, we got to meet you. Thank you for choosing Sundance B&B. We hope you will come back and try the Private Dinner with Wine Pairing on a Saturday night next time you visit Paso Robles. Stay safe!

Reviewed 2 October 2020

My wife and I had just recently gotten married and stayed for five nights in the La Dolce Vita room. From the moment we arrived on the wedding night, we felt immediate separation and relaxation from all that we had endured (planning a wedding during a pandemic). The room was spacious, offering everything that we could ever need. Every morning was fantastic--coming downstairs to Chef Alma's delicious and creative menus and Neil's friendly and welcoming hospitality gave us something new to look forward to every day. The views overlooking their vineyard and the surrounding hills made the breakfasts all the more relaxing and peaceful, allowing us to enjoy each other's presence with not a worry in the world. We definitely plan on returning with family and friends for staycations and anniversaries in the future! Thank you Chef Alma and Neil!

Date of stay: September 2020
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Alma Ayon, Owner at Sundance Bed and Breakfast, responded to this reviewResponded 5 October 2020

We felt so bad that you and your beautiful bride were not able to go on your honeymoon trip to Greece and Italy -- it is hard to compete with that. But I am glad to hear you enjoyed your stay at Sundance. I hope you both got some well deserved time to relax and recharge after the wedding. It will be our pleasure to be your hosts again in the near future. Congratulations again!!!!