La Bellasera Hotel and Suites
The Oaks Hotel & Suites(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$131
AscendHotels
Best Western Plus Black Oak(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$119
La Quinta Inn & Suites Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$119
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$142/night.

Courtyard Marriott Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$129
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$151/night.

Hampton Inn & Suites - Paso Robles(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$149
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$171/night.

Adelaide Inn(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$117
US$113
The Inn at Croad Vineyards(Paso Robles)(Great Value!)
US$225
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$263/night.

US$354
Inn Paradiso(Paso Robles)
US$325
Hotel Cheval(Paso Robles)
US$395
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskenoteca restaurantwine tastinghalibutseparate sitting areabeautiful hotelmini barsitting roomhampton innwet barbottle of champagnejacuzzi tubhearst castlewine countryoutdoor fireplaceking suiteoff the highway
Reviewed 25 August 2017

As others have mentioned, you won't get a lovely view here. But this property does a fine job of seeing to the little things that make for a nice stay. Some highlights:
The location is good for some of my favorite wineries.
If you get a room with a hot tub, you'll be happy. It's wonderful!
This room has both a minibar and another fridge just for your own items.
The restaurant/bar Enoteca on the main floor is surprisingly good. Daniel is a knowledgeable (and generous) bartender; he'll take good care of you. Some notable bar food: the "super fries" made from root veggies, and the crispy calamari.
I read that some others had issues about when the room was cleaned. So, we simply were proactive about it--when we left for the day, we set the signal by the door for our room to be cleaned and asked for the same at the front desk. This belt-and-suspenders approach worked perfectly.
Ample towels are provided along with two good robes. Ice is put in your bucket during turndown, and two chocolates are placed on the bed then.
Bottled water (and tea/coffee) is provided near the front door, which is handy to have in the Paso heat. A coffee machine in the room has Newman's Own coffee pods.
If you see this hotel coming up for your dates for a reasonable price, snag it--you won't be sorry.

Room Tip: ask for a room with the deep hot tub
  • Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
3  Thank ErthCrclr
Reviewed 19 August 2017 via mobile

This was a fantastic hotel, the staff was friendly and prompt, and the rooms were impeccable. They are oversized and modern and the bathrooms are super nice with glass showers. Everything was spotless and clean with great attention to detail. The soaps and shampoos were very pleasant orange citrus scented products. The only negatives were the couch had a smell to it, and the hotel would be perfect if it had a nice view; however, it's nestled between the freeway and another hotel. It's about a 10 minute drive to downtown Paso and located close to local wineries. The front desk offers tasting coupons for the various Vinyards in the area. I would without a doubt definitely stay here again and would highly recommend it.

Stayed: August 2017, travelled as a couple
4  Thank Drew H
Reviewed 14 August 2017

I am writing this review to congratulate the management and all personnel at this hotel for the great job everyone is doing.

In case you do not feel like reading a lengthy review, this is are the main points for the title of my review:

Location - We found this hotel to be in a very good central location for wine tasting. It is at the intersection of the 101 and Hwy 46, and yet it is in a cul-de-sac where, despite being a couple of small blocks from both highways, it is quiet and peaceful. There are many wineries within 5 miles of the hotel, including two of my favorite ones: Niner and Treana.

Service - The service is what really drove me to write this review. I must say that we encountered very good service and friendly people on every stop we made in Paso Robles. But the staff at La Bellasera really impressed us. They were not just accommodating, they went above and beyond to provide excellent service and a very pleasant stay. I do not recall any other hotel where every staff member projects a sense of happiness just for being of service to patrons. Housekeeping, bellman, front desk, operator, and everyone we came in contact had the same positive, friendly and helpful attitude.

We (two adults and one child) booked a room for the weekend of July 28th based on pictures and description online. The pictures are not deceiving or old. The hotel is nicely decorated, very clean, and well maintained. We decided to extend our stay for a total of five nights.

When we expressed our plan to possibly extend our stay, Cammie at the front desk asked if we wanted to stay in the same room or wanted to try a different type of room (similarly priced). She gave us a thorough description of the rooms and one other room type stood out for being bigger but with no fireplace. We ended up deciding to stay in the same room and Cammie set it up. The next morning I talked to Cammie again about the room. She gladly answered all of my questions. I asked to see the other room and she personally showed me the room. I then changed my mind and decided to move into the bigger room. Cammie was very accommodating and happily made the changes and arranged for my luggage to be moved. She then followed up and made sure the room was what we expected.

Unfortunately I do not have the names of all of the staff members we encountered, like the young man who helped me carry a box of wine to my room, or the housekeeping staff who made sure the other room was clean and ready for us, or the operator who gladly answered our questions, but the friendly and helpful demeanor was remarkably present every time.

I definitely recommend this hotel and I thank its staff for making our time in Paso Robles even better.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
3  Thank Ademius H
Reviewed 13 August 2017

Bellasera is a nice choice if you are staying in the Paso Robles Area. It sits basically on the junction of 46 and 101, so easy access to many of the wineries which sit along 46 as well as Hearst Castle (30 min) and Cambria's Moonstone beach (20 min) and a short 5-10 minute drive from downtown Paso Robles where many of the good restaurants are. It has a Starbucks and a Target within walking distance. The rooms are pretty spacious, clean and in good shape- with a bedroom area and a lounge area with a sofa- and the sofa can be made into a bed to sleep a family of four comfortably. The bathroom is large with a spacious shower. The room is set up with glasses for wine and has a mini bar. The service is very friendly and check in/check out is very efficient. Value is quite good for the quality and size of the room. A good option for staying in the Paso Robles region.

• Stayed: July 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank bjnomads
Reviewed 13 August 2017 via mobile

We stayed here during a visit with family nearby over forth of july weekend. We knew we weren't going be be staying in the room very much, so we didn't want to go to a more expensive hotel. Our room had a fireplace and balcony and a kitchenette. We could easily see coming back here as it was a great value. Breakfast in the restaurant was very good.

Stayed: July 2017, travelled as a couple