“GREAT CREPES & WAFFLES!”
Review of Mon Ami

Mon Ami
Ranked #27 of 110 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Cuisines: French, International
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 14 September 2017

We stop by every time we come to Pismo and our girls love their crepes! I had the Belgium Waffle this time and it was delicious. All I can say is they need more tables and to add some umbrellas in the courtyard. Other than that they are amazing and sweet...

Reviewed 28 July 2017 via mobile

It's as simple as that really, but I have to use one hundred characters! Oh, well.
Seriously though. The coffee is good

Reviewed 14 June 2017

We were in Pismo on an errand and decided to stop at this place for a late breakfast. The 2 different kinds breakfast crepes we had were very good (although probably not authentic) and the espresso-based drinks were well made.

This is an order-at-the-counter sort of place and indoor seating is vert limited. There is ample seating in an adjacent outdoor patio. Since Central Coast weather is cool most of the year, bring a wrap.

If you're not into crepes, they do have a number of non-crepe choices.

There are, in my opinion, a couple of down sides: First, they seem a bit overpriced for what they offer. Second, having seen some extremely interesting dessert selections of their menu, I wish that they were open late in the evening for after-theatre enjoyment.

Reviewed 11 June 2017 via mobile

Expensive, mediocre. The crepes were weak compared to France (where I was last month) and twice the price.

I didn't care for the espresso either. Would not return.

Reviewed 17 May 2017

This is a great place if you like crepes, have food sensitivity, or just like restaurants with a unique personality. It's definitely French-themed and pretty-well decorated to reflect that theme.
The food is really, really good (even the gluten-free stuff, according to my daughter) and the prices are a little high, but not much worse than you'd see at pretty much any decent restaurant/breakfast place.