“Average”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups, Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Takeout
Reviewed 20 November 2017

The food was average, good but nothing spectacular. It was nice to sit outside and enjoy the weather. It was little cool when we were there but we still enjoyed it.

Reviewed 12 November 2017

We were able to walk to the restaurant, did not have to wait long, greeted as we entered, food was delicious.

Reviewed 20 October 2017

We came across this restaurant while out for a walk. Doesn't look like much from the street, but don't pass it by. The service was friendly and fast. I ordered a salad instead of chips with my two piece fish meal. The salad was huge, very fresh and tasty. Fish was cooked perfectly! Hubby said chips were only ok. Prices are reasonable.

1  Thank Airdrietraveler_54
Reviewed 9 October 2017

Best Fish & Chips in the area. Big portions reasonably priced. Big booths. Fast friendly service. We've eaten her a few times and the Fish & Chips is our Go-To selection. I look forward to going back and trying something else on the menu. All the entrées passing our booth to the other tables looked great.

1  Thank alkat-1
Reviewed 3 October 2017

When you first look at the restaurant it didn't look like they would serve you the best seafood like chip and fish. But my husband and I sat down look at the menu and the price was reasonable. I ordered the two fish and chips and my husband order the fish taco. While we were waiting for our orders I thought maybe I should of ordered three fish instead of the two, it might just be too small. But when our orders came, I was very surprised how big my fish were. I was very happy they were real not the frozen rectangle kind like some fish and chips places serve. My husband's fish taco were big also. This was the first time in all the restaurants were ordered fish and chips and fish taco it was worth the price. You will not be disappointed. This restaurant doesn't look much but man the food is out of this world for the price. For sure we will bring our kids there when we come back.