“Great Burgers”
Review of Brooks Burgers

Brooks Burgers
Ranked #39 of 111 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Reviewed 15 January 2018 via mobile

Ok, I admit I secretly didn't want to like this place. Not sure why but maybe because i am a loyal fan of Garland's, who has been around a long, long time. However, the burgers and fries are TDF here. Really. Juicy meat, unbelievable buns, beyond great special sauce. I will be back.

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I had to try this place. I had too many people tell me how awesome it was. The inside is simple. There wasn't many people there at the time I went so I had my choice of seating.

I really wanted to give this place 5 stars. The staff was very friendly, the strawberry lemonade is super yummy, the menu is simple (which I like), and they make everything in front of you.

But, when I got my burger, there was hardly any meat in it. I had several bites with no meat. The flavors were good, but when I eat a burger, I want some meat in it. I got the sweet potato fries which were good and they gave me some ranch to go with it.

I wouldn't say don't come here. Like I said the flavors were good, I was just disappointed in the almost meatless burger.

Reviewed 20 September 2017

Was packed out (that is a GOOD sign) on a Saturday afternoon. We had (2) great burgers. The "onion rings" (not your typical rings) are FANTASTIC. Even the kid liked them! We will be coming back here a lot. Parking is limited, so we parked across the street at the PB Outlets...
The strawberry milkshake was very thick and delicious.

Reviewed 31 August 2017

Convenient to the Outlet Mall in Pismo Beach, Brooks Burgers are a great discovery....Good quality and generous sized , home-made style burgers. Try the Golden State or Brooksy BBQ burgers !

Reviewed 31 August 2017 via mobile

Got here at 11:20 they open at 11. Industrial feel and ambiance. When it got full of people it was loud and harder to have a conversation. Wonderful service,even came out to check on us several times. Limited amount of parking,but can park at nearby outlets. Burgers are served medium which ended up being too pink for me personally. We ordered California kid and brooksy bbq. Yum. Sweet potato fries were very tasty too. Will definitely go back.