“Great options and its cute and eclectic”
Review of Honeymoon Cafe

Honeymoon Cafe
Ranked #24 of 110 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Good for: Romantic, Local cuisine, Child-friendly, Business meetings
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
Reviewed 9 January 2018

I had the eggs plate with bacon and a kids pancake meal (they made them to look like Mickey Mouse) and it was good. Yummy fresh squeezed OJ. Its a locals place. Adorable inside with friendly staff.

Reviewed 26 November 2017

Ok, I hate to behave as the coffee snob I am but the Keurig at the hotel just wasn’t cutting it. Saw good reviews, breakfast choices looked promising for a couple of vegetarians, so off we went. At first glance it seemed a bit sketchy but I came to view it as homey and relaxed. This is a walk up and order, get a number flag, find a table and they will bring it to you type cafe. The staff are all super friendly and helpful. First things first, I ordered coffee in order to activate enough brain activity to decide on breakfast. My double shot latte was truly the best I’ve ever had, rich, creamy, robust, my new gold standard. The breakfast choices are unique, fresh and tasty. Eating while sitting on the bohemian patio sipping excellent coffee and people watching became our revered morning habit over our three day stay in Pismo.

Reviewed 8 November 2017

We were so pleased to find this place. Lots of scrummy veggie food. A bit of a walk to find it, but well worth the effort. Only open till early/mid afternoon I think.

Reviewed 5 October 2017

ordered breakfast and was disappointed they had just run out of their pancakes so I got their cinnamon french toast, average, great coffee

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

AMAZING! The service was great and the food even better. Great variety to cater for all. Nice relaxing spot for breakfast and a tasty coffee.
Definitely would come here again