“Large tasty portions”

Cuisines: American, Bar
Dining options: After-hours
Dining options: After-hours
Reviewed 12 March 2018

Service was excellent, food was very good, great place for a casual dinner. No stairs. Would eat here again.

Reviewed 6 March 2018

I had a patty melt with fries it was ok
Both my friends had the fish and chips (fries) it also came with coleslaw that they didn't like!
Service was just OK! Kinda slow!

Reviewed 26 February 2018

Old school restaurant. Staff was very helpful and attentive. Good menu with all the comfort food and more. Great location, close to the beach.

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Our meal and service was satisfactory. Not outstanding, but not bad either. However when they came with the bill, our credit card was missing. They looked for it and also said they looked on the camera and it was there when after there ran the charge on the card. I know people try fake losing cards and such to avoid being charged. The waitress said she returned the card to me, and I explained to the manager, that anyone can make a mistake, but the card was not there. I left my name and phone number. They called me 10 minutes later and they had found the card. When I returned the waitress said I hadn't signed the original tab and did not apologize. The original was with the manager with my phone number, The manager made an excuse and a feeble apology. This just shows that they are not trained in customer service. After they found out that THEY were at fault just fess us and not attempt excuses. I think this is what bothered me most. So I don't think I will be back because the service after the problem was so bad.

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Great place to go for anything you're hungry for. The atmosphere is really fun and energetic! Service was great and the food was tasty. We'll be back!