All reviews new flooring tile shower great location boardwalk access soft pillows rooms are small within walking distance restaurants and bars old west cinnamon rolls upstairs room check in was easy road trip room was clean beautiful sunset would stay again coffee maker splash cafe
Reviewed 14 April 2018 via mobile

The motel keepers were very friendly and hospitable. They provided a reduced price room upgrade to accommodate our family. We stayed in a 2 bedroom suite with 3 full size beds. Everything was clean and well maintained. The motel is perfectly situated at the beach and pier. Everything you need is within walking distance.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank Danette S
Reviewed 31 March 2018

As others have stated, the rooms are small. However, they looked like they were recently renovated. Everything was clean and updated. The bed was super comfortable, and the views of the ocean are the gorgeous. It was wonderful to just park my car at the hotel and walk everywhere I wanted to go (Pismo is a pretty small town). The staff was friendly and gladly helped me with everything I requested. Would definitely recommend and will stay again!

Room Tip: Personally, I would prefer the upper floor for the views
Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank busymom5
Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Very close to the beach its amazing But the one thing i have a MAJOR problem with is ALL THE SMOKING!!!!! People are allowed to smoke right outside our door we smelt it all day and all night. Even the owner smoked close to the rooms. They need to go out further especially when u dont know if other guest have breathing problems. I was under the impressions it was a non smoking room but smoke was everywhere the smoke came in the room. Couldn't sit outside again cause of smokers my clothes reaked of it in the matter of mins.it got to be to much where i rather be in the pouring rain then back in the room smelling it Other than that its a good motel. Rooms are very tiny but manageable

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Traveler912261
Reviewed 12 March 2018 via mobile

Very friendly staff, perfect short walk to everything downtown, food, shopping, bars, etc. We will stay again without a doubt. Looks like some of the rooms have been remodeled. The room I stayed in had new flooring, tile, and bathroom fixtures.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 March 2018

Really fantastic motel, cozy and clean rooms , refrigerator, microwave, Wi-Fi, and coffee maker included!
Outside table and chairs also bbq grills! great views! Front row!
Walking distance to town, restaurants , pier, beach !
Staff was helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends