“Best tacos in CA”

Papi's Grill
Ranked #15 of 110 Restaurants in Pismo Beach
Price range: US$5 - US$12
Cuisines: Mexican
Description: We are a taqueria-style restaurant featuring fresh, handmade ingredients. Our house favorites include the taco de pescado(grilled halibut), pasilla grande(grilled chile rellano), and butter beef tacos(slow cooked, shredded beef). On the weekends we serve fresh halibut and shrimp ceviche. We also served thick burgers on brioche buns!
Reviewed 29 December 2017 via mobile

Great atmosphere where u can enjoy tacos under the moonlight - my favorite tacos in the golden state and I sample as many as possible - try the butter beef tacos!

Reviewed 13 December 2017 via mobile

I always get the pasilla pepper stuffed with chorizo and cheese. It comes with three corn tortillas. They have really good chorizo and after reading other reviews, I think I will try some of their other chorizo infused offerings.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

As we ate our fish tacos, my wife said "we stumbled on another local treasure!"

The halibut tacos were excellent. Others were good for those not sensitive to cilantro - which means my wife loved them!

Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

Great little place! Awesome flavors! You can tell they care about their food. Poke tostadas were the special and they were fantastic. Fish tacos and butter beef tacos were great as well. Tied it all together with an ice cold Pacifico. Can't go wrong here! Nice job!

Reviewed 7 September 2017 via mobile

Excellent fresh tacos. Ingredients are quality and take out is very clean. Great place for a quick bite. I highly recvomend this Pappys Grill.